How late before a BFP? , confused ...

emma82517

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new on here but been TTC for a year now this month, around 1st april I had quite painfull cramps with a dull stabbing pain that lasted for 3 days, after that for about a week I had sore boobs (symptoms which I've NEVER had before)... I've always been irregular, but on average my cycles are 32 days, I am now on CD 38, tested two days ago and BFN, haven't tested since then. Do you think I could be pregnant? Or is AF just late? xxx

could be just late hun I had times where I was late and got BFN. But you never know, have you been tested for PCOS or anything to point to the reason why you are irregular x

No haven't been tested for PCOS, A dr I work with has told me she thought I had it, I don't know how it works with a GP and getting tested, I've been thinking about ringing and asking the surgery about it, I don't know if you have to try for two years before they will help. :-S xxx

Hey Hun,
As you have been trying for a year now most GP's will run tests to see why it hasn't happened yet.
Good luck.

XxX

Not sure I can help much but when I fell pregnant with Ella, I got a BFN at 3 days late and then didn't test until I was 8 days late when I got my BFP. So I would do another test to check tomorrow morning with FMU hun and then, if not, as the others suggest, perhaps a trip to the docs is in order x

I'm not sure hun but didn't want to RnR. In january I was 10 days late for no apparent reason. i am always 26 day cycles and have been every since! Sometimes our bodies just like to throw us off course!

i would try again with FMU tomorrow morning, and if still negative maybe ring the GP. If nothing else, they will do a blood test to check for HCG, some ladies just don't show up on a HPT (so I've heard).

Thank you all :) , I'll test in the morning, if it's still neg maybe give GP a call, if they ask me to wait a few more days no harm done, at least I'd have asked :) ... just want an answer now either way :S xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back