Your opinions please.... :-)

Zoziebubly

Reaction score
Hi All,

Ok so, my last AF was on 21st July. was due on this month 18th Aug but has not arrived.
Past two weeks or so I have had sore nips.
For the past week my veins on my boobs are really showing and I'm getting annoying boob twinges. last night I found my self waking up for the loo quite a bit (not normal for me)

Sorry if TMI but my cervix is high soft and wet (and closed) I've had CM since ovulation and it has not stopped.

I have ordered some PG tests which will be here Monday, but for now I would love to hear your opinions.

If I am PG then i would be four weeks and 2 days (if I ovulated on time) should i have anymore symptoms by now?

Oh Also, Im having some pretty nasty mood swings my poor OH is taking the brunt!!

xxx

Wow thats a lot of symptoms! congrats if it is pregnancy :D i am so oblivious to all those symptoms, when i first found out i was pregnant all it was was sick sick sick! good luck my Fingers are crossed for you xxx

Hi I hope you are and will have my fx for you - let us know your test results! Lots of :dust:

Jodie x

I had the veins come up on my boobs too, didn't think anything of it. Tested yesterday and within seconds got a negative. :(

i second the negative
4weeks & 5days now no positive till 10pm last night when i started bleeding - but this morning negative been told to re-test again after the bleeding has stopped fingers crossed xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back