Am I?

Sorry to hear that Gem. :( :hug:

It's a complete, utter bugger isn't it. Feeling so incredibly frustrated!! x x

:hugs:

honestly so frustrating been trying not to cry all day..I had faint bfp and today at docs bfn theyve mentioned ectopic! ontop of the possible pcos and early menopause, so Im feeling great!!! Im with you hun, I really hope you get your bfp its so hard with these long cycles isnt it. I have another appointment on monday and going to see if I can get her to do loads of blood tests xxx

Oh hun. :(

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I was trying to vent to my husband the other night and I couldn't believe how emotional I got. I have never been maternal before but it all changed when I met my husband, I feel like I've done a complete u-turn. Now everyone around me seems to be pregnant by accident and it makes it that much harder. :(

I've had scans done on my ovaries due to my long cycles and everything was ok, the doctor said she can't find any reason why my cycles are so long. :(

Neither of us are out yet hun! :hug:

I have a nice bottle of rosé in my fridge I'm dying to neck but I won't, just in case! :doh:

Thanks hun - you had scans thats good Im so pleased there isnt anything wrong, then again its hard when there is no rhyme nor reason isnt it. Do you get people saying "if you just chill out and relax...." the nurse said it today and I said "er... NO! Dont do that" and she was really apologetic. Yes its hard when people are saying OMG I just like fell....and Im like I have such a small window of opportunity its never guna be like oops oh wow I fell!!! Thanks for listening and understanding take care and fx and baby dust xxxx

That's ok hun.

TTC is so emotional so I can totally understand. :)

I know what you mean, I hate it when all my pregnant friends tell me "It's your turn next, don't worry". :strangle: I hate that!

I recently got the lecture on relaxing and how it's my turn next from a newly pregnant friend of my sister, she was saying she fell after missing her pill.

I'M NOT EVEN ON IT!! :( :( :(

You too hun, hope you get some news soon. x x

that made me want to shout BLOODY BASTAAARRRRDDDDSSS haha feel better now. Have just wonken up and my husband brought me dinner in bed as I went to bed as soon as he got home feeling a little better going to have a look at your food post xxx

Lol aw, what a lovely thing to do! :)

Gah, I know, sometimes I really do want to throttle them, especially when I get their scan pics shoved in my lap. :(

I'm trying not to read it anymore (and failing) because my shopping list is getting longer and longer and I'm hungry again! :doh:

Glad to hear you're feeling better hun. X x

Yeah - looking for Miss July too - but offline!!

Sure shell let us know in her own time, hope shes OK "HOPE YOURE OK HONEY" mmmm dont think shouting out to her will work though hey, well worth a try :smile:

Aw, thanks girls. :)

Yep, I did a FR - fat bloody lot of use that was. I peed on the stick and nothing came up, not even the bloody control line but when I went back about 30mins later (too late, I know.. :doh: ) there was a uneven coloured control line but no BFP. :( :cry: :cry: :cry:

Have still been having creamy CM, in fact the night before last I had so much that I felt "wet" when I was walking to the kitchen that I rushed to the loo thinking I'd been caught by AF and it was just creamy CM and plenty of it! It had soaked my undies! (TMI!) I had this again yesterday - my 3rd day of having it and thought it was a good sign, yet my FR seems to have other ideas. :(

It also seemed like it had a yellowy tinge to it as well??

Also my husband told me yesterday that we might(!) need to look at OPKs to help us figure out where things are because it frustrates him not knowing whether I'm due my AF or if I'm late etc - I think he wants to use them purely to determine AF, not for knowing the right time to BD - which doesn't matter so much as we BD most days anyways. That's a big step for him to talk about OPKs and a big weight off of my mind. We're still yet to agree and look at them but it's looking good. :thumbsup:

Until then, CD52 today...... :cry:

How about you girls, how are you getting on? :)

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Aw bless ur OH opks do help u pin point that time!
Ur symptoms r so positive hun r u gonna get another fr?
I really want u to get your bfp!!!!

Not pinning much hope on things really so will wait it out a bit longer before getting another test.

Got that achey feeling where I normally get AF cramps as well.. :(

My sister was 9 weeks before getting her BFP, I guess I'm just hoping that my BFP is just hiding. I told OH that I can't keep this up every single cycle and that if we get BFNs and no AF, we've gotta get my bloods done.

I've had the blood tests and scans for PCOS and that came back all clear and they said there's no reason why my cycles are so long, they just are! *Sigh*

Thanks hun, I hope you get a BFP too. x x

ETA - I also woke up twice in the night feeling SO thirsty, I never ever have a drink in the night. x x

Last edited:
Are you taking folic acid? because that can cause a yellowish twinge to CM, Praying you are going to get a BFP it sounds so promising especially the amount of cm you are getting

Hiya hun, I do have folic acid but only took it for about 4 days and then stopped, this was before I had what might have been implantation bleeding as well, at least I'm fairly sure I stopped taking it before then. :)

Thanks hun, just :pray: my BFP is hiding! x x

ETA - I had about 4 days of pinkyred/darkbrown patches on my panty liners for about 4 days running, only ever one spot and nothing when I wiped (TMI). On the fifth day I had white creamy CM, the sixth was when my undies were quite wet and seventh day was yesterday lol.

Last edited:
You're having such good signs!! I'm :pray: your bfp is as you say hiding. Excited!!!! Xxx

Thanks hun. I've just started doing housework (trying to anyway lol) and felt wet again straight away! It could be from yesterday as we BDed then but I never.. leak like this afterwards lol. x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back