Could I be?

BabyLover

Reaction score
Hello Ladies

As most of you all know we have now been TTC over 4 years now...Well AF was meant to show today, but hasn't....Weird because I am always always on time without a doubt and I normally get cramps and pains before as well as a headache which is a warning AF is arriving around 1-2 days before...well this month I got none of that, 5 days before today I got some slight cramps, but nothing like AF cramps, which was weird and a slight spot of blood on my panty liner.

I did a Tesco's cheap HPT yesterday, but came up BFN!

The symptoms I have notice over the last couple of days are:

.Going to the toliet alot
.Lower backache
.Feeling lightheaded
.Bloated and heavy in lower belly
.Gone off my food

Now sometimes I can be like this towards the beginning of my AF, but I don't normally go toliet alot, I am like pissing every 15 mins lol I have this weird feeling in my stomach that my bladder is being pushed down on and makes me run to the toliet.

I might be just imagining it all, so just want to know what everyone else thinks?

Has anyone else who had a BFP, had similar symptoms?

Knowing my luck it is just my AF messing me around and the symptoms are just all in my head, my brain playing tricks lol

Donna xx

Last edited:
really hope this is it for you hun xx

Good luck, hope it goes your way x x

Hey Hun, have you been charting? Did you defineatly ovulate when you should?

I REALLY hope this is it for you :hugs:

I had the heavy feeling and wanted to wee all the time when I was pregnant early on

Not been charting....

I know when I ovulate, because I get ovulation pains and I always BD everyday leading upto it a week before and a couple of days later.

I just have a really heavy feeling and need to go loo all the time...that is unlike me lol Well you never know it may be it or may not be...got to wait and see

Thanks Hunni xx

Is she still away? Fingers crossed for you

Yes no witch, I am actually getting excited, but I shouldn't lol

No pains, been up half the night going toliet for a pee and got lower backache, still got bloated belly and that pushing feeling on my bladder!

Fingers crossed hey xx

Thanks everyone

Still no sign of the witch, hope it stays that way x

the heavy feeling is a good sign i had it when i got pregnant a few month ago.xx

good luck sounds good ! my main sign was peeing like what felt every five minutes of the day, so fingers crossed ! xx

sending you so much positive vibes and luck i really hope this is it for you xxxxx

Thanks Everyone

I will be testing on Wednesday (if witch don't get me by then lol)

Donna xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back