EWCM question

MissJuly10

Reaction score
I noticed the day before yesterday, a lump of white CM which was slightly stretchy so assumed I must be on track with my ticker and getting close to OV. Anyways yesterday I had lots of clearish CM which was v. stretchy (stretched just over an inch or so) and did not break. I BDed both last night and night before in the hope that I had possibly OVed early?

I still have clear CM but notice more of it when I wipe and it still seems fairly stretchy.

Over the past few days I've had mild cramping and seriously felt AF was due any day but my normal AF cramps are much worse and v. painful. Yesterday I noticed a teeny couple of specks of either dark red/brown on my panty liner - so light they didn't even absorb into it (sorry if TMI) and now I'm not sure where I am at in my cycle!

**Please ignore my ticker as I am irregular and it's not really reliable.**

Any ideas?

Wasn't getting much response in TTC so thought I would try in here.

Babydust to all!!! x x x

Just checked CM as gone to the loo and it's now milky white and a little stretchy. Prior to going to the loo I felt very wet?

Might be biased as I had obviously just weed (sorry TMI!) but it was defo like a milky white like lotion-y kind of consistency and is not tacky or sticky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back