Am I? Aren't I? Confused!!!

kedi376

Reaction score
Hi I'm new here, found the site while desperately searching for information and I wonder if anyone could help me out?

A bit about me first.....I'm 34 and my husband and I have been trying to conceive for just over 2 years with no luck so far. We started the trips to the doctor two months ago and I've had a blood test which came out ok and the doc advised I start charting and temperature taking.

So my last period started on the 8th Dec and normally (or at least for the last 5 months) my cycle seems to be 28 or 29 days. Due to my job I spend a lot of time away from home so we only managed sex twice this month (booo!!) on the 17th Dec and 1st Jan.

According to my chart today is day 38 since my last period and I have seen nothing. I've done 3 tests and all are negative.

I've been trying to work out if I have any pregnancy symptoms but apart from a sort of butterfly feeling in my stomach I feel fairly normal. But this feeling could just be because i'm seriously working myself into a frenzy about this.

I'm so confused, my husband is telling me to relax and wait another week, but I'm struggling.

Any advice or thoughts would be gratefully received....

thanks

hello petal...

is this your first?

when did you last do a test?

xx

Hey, thanks for the quick reply :)

yes, sorry, should have said, this is my first.

Last tested last night, made sure I didn't drink for a few hours before too! I'm using the clear blue digital test.

Have you done a first morning wee test, I see you said you did one at night xxx

Hiya try waiting a few days then re test firstcwee in the morning. I know how u feeling its so confusing an frustrating when u just wanna know!

Fx for bfp keep us posted

Morning ladies

So yesterday I bought another test and waited until this morning's wee to test and its still a bfn! Rubbish.

Still no real symptoms, tummy feels a little weird I guess but that's all.

Think it'll be a trip to the doctors this week if I still do t get the witch (notice I'm catching up on the lingo?)

Sorry to hear that hun but your still not out as could be a shy :bfp:

Keep positive & my fx for you

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

xxx

Thanks, I honestly feel like crying this morning, OH has just gone to work, he was late because we waited for the test and I know he didn't want to go. I'm so frustrated, everyone around me seems to get pregnant at a click of the fingers, why not me. I've spent years taking the pill, desperately trying not to get pregnant and now I want to it doesn't happen.

If I'm not pg then where the hell is the witch??

Ok, rant over - thanks for listening :)

Please don't be disheartened, you really aren't out until you're out, hopefully your bfp is being shy. Sending lots of positive thoughts your way. Lovely that your oh is so supportive, bless him being late for work xx

yes you're right, I'm gonna stop feeling sorry for myself now and clean the house instead!

OH is great, he wants this as much as me, he is just a little calmer about the whole thing.

The ladies on this site are also great, you're all really supportive, you've made me feel better already. Thanks!!!!

Well thats me out, the witch got me yesterday. Strange (and annoying), she was so late this month.

I'm feeling quite calm about it, at least I have a proper answer now.

The only problem now is I have no idea when my O date is.

Sorry she got you hun.

Have you tried opk's?

Hiya chick so sorry the witch got you!

If you wanna pin point ovulation buy some OPKs they really do help xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks.

Which OPKs are the best to use? I bought some months ago, but go no lines and they cost a fortune, so gave up.

I'll go back to taking my temp this month now too.

Peronally I'd buy some cheapies from the Internet .. Uk fertility solutions have a pack of 30 for something like £8 but I'm sure the other girls have found better deals. I'd also highly recommend Asdas own .. It's a pack of 5 for £5 but you can use these at the same time once you see your lines get darker. Just for a better confirmation xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry she got you hun, onwards & upwards for next month, the month of :love:

xxx

Ok so I'm looking now, but which sensitivity? Is it best to get the highest sensitivity?

Good job today is payday :dance:

Sorry the OB got you. I got some really cheap OPK's and HPT's from Homehealth-uk, think they were £15 for 100 tests split anyway you like - I got 60 x OPK's and 40 x HPT's (10mui ones too which I think are the sensitive ones).

Good luck with ttc, hope its not too long before you get you BFP.

Awww so sorry hun, next month will be your month xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back