I'm confused, implantation bleeding?

SarahLouise

Reaction score
I've been 'spotting' since thursday night. It's light pink and there is barely enough on the tissue and not enough for a panty liner. TMI!

My last period started around the 11th dec, from an online ovulation calculator I was fertile around the 25th and according to some sites it can take up to 14 days for implantation.

Another online calculator said I would have been due a period today. I'm never early and I've never had a period this colour.

I had a sharp shooting pain weds or thurs. The next day my stomach was bloated and it felt like it was kind of stretching, that lasted for a few hours.

Past two days I've felt a slight pain in the lower right side of my tummy.

Please help! :oooo:

Last edited:
I'm in the same position :/
I started light bleeding a pink/brown discharge on Friday, and it's stopped now.
Not due my period for like another 2 weeks, I have no pains with this whatsoever.
I was told that what I'm going through may be ovulation bleeding so I guess the same goes to you, Although I have never personally had ovulation bleeding before. I say wait for your period to come, if it does.. think nothing of it. If it doesn't come, definitely take a test. That's what I'm going to do :)

All the best to you,
Hope I was a little helpful.
x

Thanks Tiffany, guess I'll just have to wait and see! x

I'm not sure if all the dates add up though :/

Does anyone know when I should do a test? (if I dont get a period)

well i got a faint BFP at 10dpo.. but didnt really get a proper line till 12dpo.. FX its a BFP for you girls.. i never got Ovulation or Implantation bleeding so cant comment! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back