Newbie-confused ... Could I be pregnant? Please help

Mezeta83

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm new to the forum..infact any forum :)

me and husband are planning to try for a baby but were waiting for a few months before we start to try.

We have been using the withdrawl method when having sex but I know this isn't fool proof which we decided was fine as we do want a baby.

Anyway I have been having irregular periods ever since coming off the pill (November 11) and recently started charting them which was tending to be 4 days late every time ..example .. April started on 13th and ended on 16th, May started on the 17th ended on 20th.

Which brings us to June, had no period for this month! Were now July 3rd and I'm so confused. I did a pregnancy test last Wednesday and I was to impatient to do it in the morning so I did it in the afternoon I had drank a fair bit before so don't know if this could have affected result? But on the rest Superdrug home brand it said 99% effective, can test on day of missed period and at any time of day, it came back negative though.

I've been getting stomach cramps occassionally and feeling a little bit bloated like might have a period but it goes away and I don't get a period.

I've also been feeling sickly and getting little cramps after eaten anything and sometimes after a drink.

Could I have tested to early wrong time, do you feel sick after eating early pregnancy? In very confused not sure if should retest or what else it could be?

Any help will be appreciated greatly.

Thanks

Hey hun and welcome

only thing i can think of is you may have diluted your wee a bit 2 much and thats why it came out neg. i would try one with your fmu as its not diluted.
as with the sickness, yes, some women do get/feel sick after eating. i didnt get it with my 1st but then again, i didnt get any sickness at all.

gd luck chick x

Thanks, I will give it until the end of the week, "just in case" and take another test to be sure. Will let you know how I get on thanks and wish me luck :) xxx

Keeping my fingers crossed for you hun. cant wait to see an update x x

i find shops own are not as sensitive, i did a morrisons predictor with my son n it was bfn, the a first response and was positive. these were on the same day.

good luck x

t

hello everyone, i am trying to figure out my conception date and this is really embarassing, i hope someone can help me, i had my ultrasound last may 16 and shows that i am 7 weeks along, and conception date should be probably aroung 2 week of april and due date is janaury 2, is this accurate? i remember i had intercourse April 26 and I took pregnancy test 8 days after and returned a possitive result, is this possible? I am really confused, and sorry my first time here. My LMP is around last week of March (bet 26-31)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back