Almost at the end of my 2ww.. And scared!

babyelmo

Reaction score
As some of you know I had a MMC in September. Although I wasn't actively TTC again it's been all I can think about. But now my AF is due on Sunday i'm so scared. What if I MC again? I can't go through that again, i'm not even close to coming to terms with what happened. Now i'm beginning to think I don't want a BFP this month, it's madness. I'm so confused :cry:

:hugs: I can understand exactly how u feel, one min all i can think about is trying again, the next im petrified just incase it happens again. But i keep telling myself its a risk that ive got to take if i want another.
Just wanted to wish you luck and hope everything works out for you x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you. I feel a bit more normal now! I know that just because i've mc'd, it doesn't mean I will again but I cant get the thought out of my mind. xxx

Mixed emotions about trying again is completely normal hunny. Ive googled and googled since i had my mmc and come across so many stories, some have made me feel better, others have made me feel worse but most have mentioned mixed feeling when it comes to trying again. Take care of yourself x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Similar situation here, am absolutely petrified.

I mc'd in 07, and it's taken me 3 years to get to a point where i'm anywhere near ready to try again.

now i'm off of contraception, i'm so worried. Have stopped drinking, eating the "wrong" foods, even stopped using my favourite shampoo as a website said another is better if you are preg. My biggest fear at the moment is that I do something that may cause another mc.

Went to see a counsellor about my worries, she said it's perfectly natural to worry, my mum's thoughts are that if I don't try, i'll never have a child, that shocked me into rethinking being careful.

Fingers crossed for you hun. And if you ever need a chat, we're here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back