Alexander Reece Quick 11/12

amy samantha

Reaction score
I began to have contractions at about midnight on Saturday, my boyfriend was going mad trying to find car keys etc but it was completely bearable so I told him to calm down. I regretted this minutes after as it got much worse but I didn't tell my boyfriend as I was trying to wait it out. I had a little bath about an hour after my contractions first started and it helped for a short while but then the pain came back full force and my boyfriend was adamant we left. we left at 1:30am and arrived at the hospital for probably around 1:45-1:50.

I was checked in around an hour and a half after I arrived and had gas and air for pain relief which only made me feel sleepier than I already was. at 4am, I wanted to push, but I was told to just carry on with the gas and air. I was checked a little while later and and was allowed to begin pushing at around quarter to 5 in the morning.

our little boy Alexander was born at 11:55am weighing 7lbs 12oz. all I can remember is being SO excited about having a gorgeous little boy!

I'm a first time mother and honestly, not that put off giving birth again. definitely the most painful experience of my life, of course, but genuinely not as bad as I was expecting. my midwife said I had one of the easiest births she's ever seen :D I think my boyfriend's hand is permanently damaged though... haha

Alex is healthy and happy, and I love him, and me and my boyfriend are really looking forward to a Christmas as a little family! :cloud9:

I can't get over how perfect he is in my eyes haha how soppy :lol: and the haaair! thank God the awful heartburn was for a good reason :)

also a big thankyou to Helen123 for updating everyone :)

X

Many congratulations on your gourgeous little boy!!

Congratulations hun....i'vebeen struggling with heartburn too so hopefully my bubs will have a head full just like urs. x

he's gorgeous hun congrats x

Congratulations again hon x x loved being your txt buddy!!! He's gorgeous x

Huge congratulations to you - bless your oh panicing over car keys! well done you for doing so well , he is lovely X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back