• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sebastian Alexander

Just a flying visit to say thank you so much girlies! It's insane having him skin side! He's so contented! Absolutely perfect in every way! We're staying in over night as I had to have an injection to help stop the excessive bleeding but OH is staying too! I can not praise the staff enough! They were amazing!!!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 7
awww he beautiful hope u stop bleeding soon and u get to go home xxx

wow yay glad to see all is ok an a lovely baby wee one :D well done you did fab. it went quite smooth really tho admit it lol.
ill email when i get chance hun. well done x

Congratulations Helen, he's gorgeous!! wishing you a speedy recovery xxx

Love that pic of you both! Has he got blonde hair? He's stunning!

Yeah he's a little blondie! He's had the all clear to go home, I'm waiting for mine-should be able to leave at 7 am!

It did go smoothly apart from the horrific blue colour he appeared with and my bleeding but he's absolutely perfect!!! It was just so fast!!!!

Yeah Drake was a little blue too and he needed oxygen. They came so fast see! Told you he'd be here really fast after making you wait so long! lol

so happy your little boy is finally here Hun! Congrats again! Xx

Hes gorgeous, congratulations helen x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well done and many congratulations. He is beutifull!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member