• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sebastian Alexander

Congratulations Helen - he looks adorable - hope you've been allowed home. xxxx

congratulations helen and family. Seb is absoloutly gorgeous x

Well we're finally home! Now begins the fun of being a family of 4!! I'll try to pop on as and when I can! Need to keep up with my fellow October mummies! x

well you take a few days with seb hun, cuz nothing seem to happend to the rest of us anyway :(

He's gorgeous!! Congratulations to u and all the family! :yay: x x

Oh Helen, he is gorgeous. So gutted I missed your labour thread but sounds like you did fantastically! Glad you are all home now and you are all OK. I can't believe how blond Seb is. So cute. Well done hun.

awwwww well done helen on the birth of seb he is a chunky monkey, I cant believe you had him only down the road from me in the same hospital I had herbie only 4 wks ago its so strange. Enjoy him xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks guys x

I actually thought of you after I'd had him Lanny and it was really strange knowing you'd given birth there not long before! x

We're enjoying every minute! He's absolutely perfect!

Oh soo pleased for you and family Helen, Can't believe little Sebastian is finally here for you, he is a stunner, he will break some hearts some day!

You look after yourself and enjoy every minute with him and DD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back