Albert, for Daddy's sake

BabyBrain

Reaction score
Please hurry up!!!!. Daddy is so very tired and stressed, he had bad signal on his phone yesterday at work and rang Mummy 6 times before lunch to make sure we were ok. He is wearing himself into the ground worrying about us but can't sleep because he keeps worrying. He might be a big soppy oaf sometimes, plays practical jokes on Mummy alllll the time and doesn't always say the right things but he's going to be a wonderful Daddy and I need him to be strong, or at least awake, when you make your big arrival.

So please......if you can't do it for Mummy, do it for Daddy xxxxxxxxx

Oh bless it must be difficult being on the other side too - think hubby will hate the lack of control and planning! I hope your little Albert doesnt drive your daddy to be crazy for too much longer!

Spending you lots of happy labour vibes :)

Come on Albert get a move on. Tell daddy that boys are lazy, mine was 10 days over, hoping this one will be quicker cxxx

So sweet, I hope baby Albert comes soon for you hun xx

He's already a Daddy's boy so hoping this works lol

Hope Albert makes an appearance soon hun xx

Come on Albert!! It's nice weather out here! x

Come on then Albert were all dying to meet you now :)

xxxx

He's probably staying in out of protest because of the poo baby you gave birth to the other day. :rotfl:

Oh Albert come on for mummy and daddys sake. AJ is here and he wants you to come out now. AJs daddy was the same and didn't sleep much cos of worrying and to be honest hes not that helpful now at nights cos hes catching up on his sleep!!!!!! So hurry up Albert you pf auntie Leanne is looking forward to seeing your picture and doing mummys labour thread. xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back