Age Gap with your OH

little*red

Reaction score
hey girlies,
was just wondering if anyone else had a large age gap between you and your OH? And if that has ever caused any problems for your relationship or with family or friends?
There is 12 years between me and my OH (im 21, he's 33), but its never been a problem for us, other than the fact that our kids will have a younger mummy and an older daddy so they get the best of both worlds! :D

There is 16yrs between me and my OH. We've never had any problems either. My family love him and I get on well with his.

He got the usual lecture about leading me on etc from his mum when we first got together but 4 yrs later we're still going strong!!

He is a brilliant Dad to Phoebe aswell so I couldn't ask for more.

I'm so lucky to have him :angel:

10 years between me and DF but no problems with it as yet and you know you always take 10 mental years off a mens normal age anyway :lol:

we have a 7 year gap. Every one said dont be with some one with a gap that big because "youll both wanna do different things youll never be happy together". But we have no problems at all :D

BubbleOne said:
There is 16yrs between me and my OH. We've never had any problems either. My family love him and I get on well with his.

:

whos the eldest bubbleone?

kris is 4yrs older then me and still to childish, what age do they turn into adults???? anyone????

theres 5 years between me and ricky you would think i was the older one sometimes :rotfl:

bless him

the age gap has never been a problem for us. i prefer him older

There's 4 years between me and Chris. Not a huge age gap but still a gap! Not had any problems we've been together since I was 17. I'm the older one mentally though :lol:

Pauls 6 yrs older than me, but mentaly im a lot older than him :lol:

Mark and I have a 10 year age and to be honest you wouldnt know, we are very similar with a similar outlook, plus he has a very youthfull appearance.

I just take the piss sometimes and call him an old man!

theres 8 yrs between me n jon and it seems perfect to me, we are about at the same place mentally, ive tried alot older and even slightly younger and this seems perfect.

my ex was 15yrs older than me i was 17 and he was 32 when we met, lasted 5 yrs had 2 beautiful boys with him, but he kept constantly saying i was getting angry with him because i was in the middle of growing up and it was a nasty rollercoaster at that age!! p***ed me right off

Theres 5 years between me and dh but you would never know. We have always pretty much wanted the same thing. He looks older than 31 (apperantly) and i look about 19 not 26 so in that way there is a big difference.

There's only 3 years between me and OH, so nothing really!!

Dionne i don't think men ever really grow up, think they all have Peter Pan syndrome!

Only a couple of years between Richard and I.

Who cares what the age gap is, so long as your happy and you get on then no worries I say!

JaidyBaby said:
Only a couple of years between Richard and I.

Who cares what the age gap is, so long as your happy and you get on then no worries I say!

Exactly Jaidy! We are always gonna be the more mature, responsible ones in the relationship anyways! :lol:

there's 9 years between me and OH and you can't really tell! :wink:
He defin doesn't act older sometimes anyway!!! :lol:

4 years between me & Tim, Don't think you could tell though :think: we can be just as dizzy as each other...Must admit he has all the brains though!!

Im a month older than OH ...Im the one with all the maturity lmao :rotfl:

lol there's six months between me and dan i'm the eldest :dance: :dance:

keeley paige 4weeks tomorrow

Am I the only with a toy boy? :oops: (Apart from Tankett :wink: )

I'm 3 and a half years older than OH, but still look younger. Ha!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back