Af or not??

Beckyjane

Reaction score
Ok so after my MC on 20th April iv been waiting and waiting for AF (or not as we havnt used protection) on Sat i starting sportting, v lighlty, like hardly anything, i thought this was the start of AF but i have just contiued spotting.... dont even want to think that it could be implantation bleeding.... or could it??

Should i count CD1 from my first day of spotting (Sat) any idea/advice greatly appricated!

B X

P.S hope you all had a good long weekend..... works SUCKS!

ok, i dont know if i am making myself have symptom but im feeling a bit sicky today... bleeding seems to have stopped.... o god im getting my hopes up now!!

How long after implantation should you test>??? ARRRHHHHH HELP!!

hi becky i had similar problems with my af if you remember? it was here it was gone it came back and went so i didnt know if it was af or what sooo annoying. we had or mc's a day apart i counted my bleed as cd1 then a like 3 days later got pos opks now im in the 2ww. I would say anything is possible hun as our bodies are all over the place. If it is IB then i would wait 3 to 4 days before testing as it would take that long for hormones to be detected. got my fx for you xxxxxx

Thanks hun. Iv got my hopes up now which i promised i wouldnt do.... its nothing like AF its brown and mixed in with CM (TMI) i hate my body somtimes ....

FX for you hun xxxxxx

I'd personally count it as cd1 :)

That way you have another cycle ahead of you that you can plan for and if it turns out that you are pregnant then you'll know soon enough.

Very few women get implantation bleeding, i think it's less than a third.

I imagine that you are still a bit up and down after your loss and i'd hate for you to be disappointed :hug:

Thanks Lousie, your prob right.... well im cycle day 4 now then! bring on the ovulating!!

its always better to stay grounded as it avoids so much heartbreak xxxx

Hi Becky, I had a mc back on 18th Feb and Ive had this type of spotting every 2 weeks up until this month. So for 3 months really. I thought I may be pregnant too and you may very well be but the big chance is that your body and cycle is just taking its time to sort itself out. Its highly frustrating and Im just hoping that in a couple of weeks I do get an actual af and can go from there.

In terms of cd days each time I spotted I reverted back to cd 1 and used opks. Not saying Im right and hope you are lucky but unfortunately bodies take time to settle!

Hi Becky, I had a mc back on 18th Feb and Ive had this type of spotting every 2 weeks up until this month. So for 3 months really. I thought I may be pregnant too and you may very well be but the big chance is that your body and cycle is just taking its time to sort itself out. Its highly frustrating and Im just hoping that in a couple of weeks I do get an actual af and can go from there.

In terms of cd days each time I spotted I reverted back to cd 1 and used opks. Not saying Im right and hope you are lucky but unfortunately bodies take time to settle!

Thanks for your reply, im glad i have you guys to keep my feet on the ground.

I wanna be pregnant again so badly, i guess i just need to give my body time to get back to normal. Its so frustrating, i cant even begin to imagine how nervous im gonna be when i do get preggo again....

I keep having this scary thought that somthing maybe wrong.... what if i cant carry full term.... dont know if i can go throughtthe heart ache again.

Oh honey, your thoughts have all been through my head and are still going through it. I have my good days and bad. My body is just so annoying when all I want is to get pregnant yesterday. Its reassuring on here that so many others feel and think the same.

I particularly echo the worry about getting a BFP again too because for 12 weeks I imagine to feel so worried! Saying that we have to take the positive that we know we can get pg which some struggle to do. The chance of the next BFP for us both going well are high so we need to stay positive and keep trying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back