spotting or AF

well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i m/c in august aswell so i understand how you must be feeling right now.

i wish you all the best and try not to worry.

really pleased for you
sarah x

Hi Jaqui

thanks for posting all about your AF/spotting experience. It's giving me hope... and sorry if below is TMI!

I had a BFN on Sunday (xmas day). CD 34
I had a 'bloody wipe' on Thursday evening, put in a pad and only had one small browish discharge on it by the next morning. CD 38
I had a couple of 'bloody wipes' on Friday, but nothing on pad.
I had a couple of 'bloody wipes' today, Saturday, but nothing substantial.

My period usually doesn't take such a long time to get into high gear, BUT the colour etc is not unusual. So, I am pretty sure it is AF (I really DO NOT want to get my hopes up!), but hopeful it is in fact something pregnancy-related!! I have not bought a test so will have to wait until Jan 2 (or even 3rd actually since places will probably be closed on the 2nd). By then I'm sure I'll either have had my full-blown period or, maybe I'll be PG!

Congrats on your BFP and thanks for giving hope!!

Hi Margaret. Sorry didnt reply earlier.
All your symptoms sound very promising. It is strange how your period hasnt started properly. How long are your periods normally.
My spotting was just like a normal period with fresh blood, so I thought that it was and I used a tampon and when I went to remove it , it got stuck...lol because I had stopped bleeding after a couple of hours and I thought it strange, all that day it continued, then the day after I spotted all day again, I would of never of thought it could of been a BFP so i left to test on the day I was due and I just couldnt believe it when I did get a BFP, it really took me by surprise cause I only BD once that month too.

Oh now I cant wait for you to test, it does sound like implantation bleeding.
I hope this is gonna be a great new year for you.

Hurry on back and lots of love
Jacqui. x x x x

Update...

After Thursday, Friday and Saturday of occasional 'bloody wipes' (my gross invented term), sunday AF kicked in and was particularly heavy today (Monday). I guess the first three days was just an unusual start to AF who is now in full swing.

The toni Weschler book says to consider your first cycle day to be the wone where actual flow and not such spotting occurs, so I guess my last cycle was 40 days. A little on the long side, since I usually go between 33 and 37 days, but throughout my life I've been known to have 42 day cycles as well. I am starting to get quite worried about that, having long cycles. A doctor told me 1.5 years ago that that could mean that I don't ovulate every month. I'm trying to chart and watch CM to figure out if and when I do...but it never gets totally consistent!

Oh well, best thing to do is to realize it's a new year and time for new starts and all that. Hoping for the best for 2006!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back