Woo hoo Cd 60 witch is finaly rearing her head! Or so i thought ....

Carr87

Reaction score
As the title says shes almost arrived! Iv got the beginning of AF today, nothing major at all yet, no pain yet, waiting to see if its going to be awful, I usualy have an awful time when not on birth control..........but either way im glad its finaly happening! Merry Christmas to everyone!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxx

PS.....if im just spotting when do i start cd1? does spotting count?

Last edited:
Nice xmas present....hope its not to painful hun! No u count cd1 when its flowing....they say when u need to wear a pad rather than panty liber. X

That's great! Hope it gets more regular for you from here on in xx

Aw that's great news hun! :) Really hope its not too awful :hugs: Happy Christmas! x x

Hun cd 80 and af just shown up!!!!
Santa must hav heard us lol xxx

Grrrrrrrr im so confused! So i thought id ovulated again last tuesday, then I started the spotting on friday, iv had 4 days of light brown spotting, then it stopped! No pain, just twinges which i keep thinking will become cramp but nothings happening. I keep thinking full on af has arrived but its just cm! Af will you just hurry up!

I cant even go from my temps as i stopped taking them on friday when they dropped right down again, will do it in the am and see whats going on lol feeling slightly dissheartened, i really thought she was here and we could start ttc properly!

Bellarina, has anything else happend? xxx

Last edited:
Hun i know exactly how u feel....after rhe bleed at 2am iv had absolutely nothing. Its so frustrating isnt it hun. So dunno if im day 80 or day 1

Xxxxx

i think you should ring your gp 2moro for advice, from what iv read once you get red blood thats af! no harm in checking tho.............im expecting a full heavy af after waiting so long so i understand your hesitation at that being your af! xxx

With all the cramps last few weejs i was expecting the mother of all periods so im so shocked and confused! Might ring drs this week as gotta see if blood results back anyway

hope somethin starts showin for u hun xx

my temps up again to 36.35 which is the highest its been, not sure if this is af related, all the brown cm has gone xx

Know how you feel hun. According to OPKs and temps I ovulated on the 27th November, had brown spotting from 9 'dpo' to around 12'dpo' and nothing since. I'm now thinking I didn't ovulate as AF hasn't arrived (luteal phase should be 16 days max, I believe). I'm now wondering what the brown spotting was all about...

Hope you get things sorted soon hun xx

Hey carr im going to send my witches twin sister over to you to help you out lol

any sign of af yet?

they say you count cd 1 as the first day of full flow not spotting, which is why im counting today as cd1 and not yesterday anymore

really hope it sorts out for you asap. i honestly think the ac had alot to do with my af coming xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back