Advice or just a chat...

If you want your baby keep him/her, you will be ok, you're stronger than you think, you never know if you'll be lucky enough to be pregnant again and I'm sure after your miscarriages you may have wondered wil I ever get pregnant again, I just think a termination is so final you cannot take that back, your partner has gone so this is for you now you never know what's ahead of you xo

He's only 21...spoke to his mum who said if I have the baby he's going home and then leaving the country, that they'd support that and disown me completely as this 'isn't what they want' like I even have a choice. My appointment is tomorrow. I'm so crushed I literally just feel numb. Words can't tell you how much I want this baby but I know I won't cope on my own... Head is spinning :(

Hm it sounds like him and his family aren't the greatest tbh. Certainly not supportive. You might be better off without anyway by the sound of things. Sorry I know that's very blunt and probably not what you want to hear, but he's not coming off very well here.

Things always seem 100 times worse with emotions running high and the hormones. You might cope better than you think, mummies find a way xx

I think deep down you know a baby can't truly ruin anyone's life, whether wanted or not. If he knew that he was having unprotected sex with you there's no leg for him to stand on, even if you said you wouldn't continue with a pregnancy. Once its there , its there and you are entitled to change your mind. Its your body and I'm so sorry that you are going through this.

Lets hope he gets his head around it in the next 8 months. It sounds like his mother has some influence at the moment but he wont thank her for it in years to come. She's the one that needs to do the growing up by the sounds of things. Are they from another country?

I don't know if I can cope... My first night on my own and I'm a mess...how will it be when I'm house bound heavily pregnant or with a newborn? I want to bury my head...I need a mum ��

Oh bless you :( I really feel for you at the moment.
Do you have any friends that you could call? Is there anyone at all who could come and see you?
I know it might sound stupid but things like samaritans can help (not everyone's cup of tea) but if you're desperate for some support?
You're totally entitled to keep your baby, and over the course of your pregnancy you could focus your attention on forming some sort of support system. If you tell your doctor or midwife about your situation they put you in touch with groups, support workers, all sorts of stuff you might not know about.
When Felix was tiny I had daily visits from support workers as I found it hard to cope, you'd be surprised at how many support systems can be put in place if you ask for help.
Don't hesitate to message me if you want any more help or info finding out about stuff like that, I'm quite experienced in that area as I don't cope well at the best of times! xo

I didn't have the baby, he left. I'm heartbroken...
I thought I had passed it last night but this morning as I was getting in the shower I felt something so put my hand there and had to hold it...it feels like a horrible nightmare.

Thank you everyone for so much support. I'm not sure I'll ever want to get pregnant again!
He broke my heart :(

Oh my god that's horrific. I'm so, so sorry

Ah Aimee I'm so sorry to hear this but at least you've seen him for his true colours? You may love him but is he someone you trust to stick around now through the good an bad anyway, we all deserve so much more In this life. I really hope you are ok xx

Oh I'm so sorry, I hope you are ok, don't let him worm his way back into your life as he isn't worth it. One day you will meet a decent man who will want a baby with you and wouldn't put you through hell x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back