Advice or just a chat...

How old is he if you don't mind me asking?
I think you need to consider if you will hate him for making you go through something you don't want to.
I have never been in that situation, but if I was, I think the fact that the baby is already in existence I would do probably feel the same way as you do.
Maybe he needs to grow up a little and realise that although it takes 2 to tango, it's not solely down to you to prevent this from happening. I hope he gets his act together soon so that you can not be so stressed x

He's 21 in a few days...I told him if he makes me do it I dont think I could forgive him and our relationship won't be the same :/he just gets so upset and cries and says he loves me and I do the same but I'm so confused! I wish there was a middle ground

He is fairly young isn't he, maybe he thinks his life will completely change and he won't be able to do anything he enjoys anymore?
Maybe you could show him that it won't?
It is a shame that there is no middle ground. What is he like with your other children? X

He adores them and he's so good with them...we've only been dating a year and he met them a couple months ago. Ugh I want to just crawl in a hole and pretend I don't exist! Phones the doctors today to try and get referred for a scan.

I'm sure the situation will resolve, he just needs to learn the magic that a baby brings :)
I hope you get referred for a scan soon.
You will have to keep us posted on how it all pans out and what decision you make, but please don't force yourself to do something you don't want to, you will only end up hating him, which will ruin your relationship x

I will definitely! Once I know what I'm going to do...this has been a godsend, just to let everything out and not to feel judged..thank you so much x

You are welcome, that's what we are here for :) I couldn't imagine having to go through what you are going through, maybe if you feel up to it you could tell your mum and she could give you some wise advice. X

We aren't speaking and haven't really done since Christmas...since I left my children's father (for cheating!) she hasn't forgiven me.
I've got. Scan tomorrow at 1130 so now
I guess it's really going to hit home...whatever I see tomorrow I'm sure will help me
Know what my heart really wants, and perhaps if we see a heartbeat he will start to think of it more from my perspective and at least realise it's a baby and not just a problem that needs resolving

Your mum hasn't forgiven you for you not wanting to be with someone who puts it about?

How many weeks do you think you are?

Seeing that heartbeat has the possibility to change everything, is he coming with you? X

He's 21 in a few days...I told him if he makes me do it I dont think I could forgive him and our relationship won't be the same :/he just gets so upset and cries and says he loves me and I do the same but I'm so confused! I wish there was a middle ground

Just remember he or anybody else can't make you do it honey.
I hope you work it out xx

Sonographer said there was no signs of pregnancy in my womb :( the lining was very thin and that she wasn't sure it's not ectopic but could just also be a Chem pregnancy so I have to go back tomorrow for repeat bhcg tests. I think the amount of disappointment I'm feeling shows I really did want this :(

Last edited:
Oh i'm so sorry hun :( I suppose the saving grace is that you know now and haven't spent many more weeks arguing about it, and you can decide whether and how you want to move on with your relationship.. I'm sorry for your loss and I hope everything works out for you xx

Thank you x
I'm so confused! My body never just does the normal thing lol...with both of my children I was told I'd miscarried or was going to so I don't always believe everything they say! But I suppose nobody really knows what's going on :s with my first they told me there was a sac but no baby so tried to send me for a D&C! I asked them to
Check once more for peace of mind and had a different lady, she dug into my tummy at an angle and there was my daughter, more or less fully formed with heartbeat, terrifying to think she may not be here now... Anyway i think time will tell what's going on but for now I'm relieved I don't have to make any snap decisions at least

Oh my, I'm sorry, hopefully you will get some answers and I sincerely hope it isn't an ectopic.
It's good that you don't have to make any decisions that you will regret though, and I hope your partner is supporting you through this time x

Oh so sorry. Really hope it's not eptopic but if your hosp is a good as mine, they will be very thorough until they can rule it out. Try stay calm and not worry about anything xxxxxxx

Sorry to hear such awful news :( how is your boyfriend taking it (if you are still together) Shocking with what happened with your daughter, make them aware of that so they can do as many extra checks as they possibly can.

Yeah deffo x he's being really supportive, he just isn't ready for a baby he hads made that abundantly clear but he's been my rock all the same so I suppose I couldn't ask for much more! It's his birthday today too and he's cancelled plans with family so he can take me to my appointment...hopefully they will get at least a clue from the bloods today!

Aww that's actually really good of him :) let us know how your appointment goes x

Hcg level 48hr ago 599... Just waiting for my results from today phone call due any time from now :s

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back