Advice needed

going to wait until the morning, my worry clearly wont be helping my situation. Going to put the test in a drawer and forget about it until tomorrow.

I am a crazy POAS lady! I have been pissing on sticks for years! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

well you only have 12 hours to wait!!! i doubt its going to be positive....

I cant wait. I wont I wont i wont! None of you newbies understand my need to know and know now!!!!! xx

lol im a poas addict i would'nt be able to wait but if you have the willpower then first morning urine is best !!!

OMG what amazing will power you have lol! Looking forward to hearing your result in the morning. Fingers crossed for you hun xxx

oh i think im going to stalk you! good luck hope you get your bfp

Well I lasted until 3.30am.... Did the test.... It says pregnant 2-3 weeks. I am so shocked I really don't know what to do. It totally was not expected and I am in a very new relationship. I really don't know what to do I'm shaking like crazy

05.19am and we've had tears, frantic internet searches to find a 24 hour pharmacy (it would seem there is a gap in the market!) best i can find is 9am.... can't stop looking at the clear blue digi.... 2-3 weeks.... ahhhhh how did this happen??? okay i know how this happened but i honestly don't know what to do or think. My boyfriend is away on holiday, the only person who knows i might be is fast asleep.... i want to run to my parents but hate to think what they will say. This is crazy i am 28 years old for gods sake. Arggghhhh sorry i am freaking out massively. IS ANYONE AWAKE???????

p.s. reason for wanting a pharmacy is so i can take like 100000 more tests, just to be sure.

I'm awake :roll: hahah

I wanted to say congrats but seems this is not what you want or are you just panicking? I'm sorry you feel that way hon. If you and your boyfriend were having unprotected sex maybe this is something you both want but have not spoken about it?

Back last September I had a scare and it made me realise how much I wanted a baby. OH was all for it, then backed out but kept having unprotective sex :eh: Was really confusing but as soon as I told him i was pregnant he was actually more happy than I was.....I think I was a bit like you initially but after a couple more tests I was over joyed.

Finding out you're pregnant is daunting, even when the baby is longed for. The shock will pass and hopefully turn to utter joy because it really is something special but whatever you decide I hope you have the support network around you to help.

What are your thoughts on boyfriends reaction?

xxx

Hi Tara, so glad someone is awake!
The 'alternative' isn't even an option for me so if this 2-3 week pregnant thing accurate, i'm in this for the long haul. I think i am massively panicking. We have only been together really since January, i had just come out of a long term relationship of 2 years. although have known each other for about a year now. We both want the same things but i never in a million years expected this would happen. I don't know how i feel right now. A mixture of shock, scared, disbelief, worry, excitement.... I just want to tell him and see what he says but he won't be home for another week and a half and i think this is something i need to do face to face. What do you think? I think he will be shocked, we kinda spoke about "what if's" before and he said "we'll we'd just have to deal with it" but in reality i dont know how he will feel.

I have another 3 hours until the pharmacy reopens. Im pretty sure it'll be the same results but i need to do a couple more just to be sure.

I think the digi is very accurate so a massive CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I think it's a good sign that you and your boyfriend want the same things. You might be pleasantly surprised with his reaction. New relationships can last if you both want the same things, work at it and obviously love one another so I really hope his brings you closer together.

It is really uncommon to get false positive so I would get old fashion sticks tomorrow. 1. They are cheaper and 2. The line will def show up if digi is saying 2-3 weeks. That way you have double confirmation from to differen type of tests.

Good luck!!!!

i think ill go get some old style cheapies as soon as the chemist opens at 9am. Advantage of living in london, i dont have to go too far!

I really dont quite know how i feel yet. I knew something was up when i was getting these really weird pains last week, and headaches. What do i do now lol??? i know i must sound so stupid. One of my best friends is a midwife so i have asked her to call me when she is awake. Gulp........

You look after yourself, take folic acid and make an appointment with the GP who should schedule a 'booking in' appointment with a Midwife. Booking in appointments generally is Midwife making notes about your family mrdical history as well as your partners. Check weight and height, take blood and give general advice. You'll be given a massive book that contains all your medical notes, regarding blood results, scans etc and this is what the midwife refers to when you're in labour. Eeeeeekkkkk I am so excited for you!!!

I didn't get my booking in appointment until I was 10 weeks. The NHS website advices it can be anywhere between 8-13 weeks so depends on your area but you should have an appointment for it in advance, if not chase them because you need your nuchal (12 week) scan by 14 weeks ideally. Sorry information overload.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back