Advice needed

newbie1984

Reaction score
Hi, this is my first time ever posting on something like this but am looking for some advice:

For months my cycle has been 32 days, like clockwork. I am 28 years old and had unprotected sex pretty much every day during my most fertile week, including my estimated day of ovulation (i have been tracking on an iphone app) anyway, today is day 33 and no bleed, which for me is very unusual.

The past few days I have had some feint pains that didn't last too long, and a few nights ago when lying on my stomach i had some sharp stabbing pains, but nothing too uncomfortable, as soon as i layed on my back it eased off.

Anyway. could these be early preg signs? Its been 2 weeks since i last had sex. I'm not stressed or anything but a little anxious as my body really is like clockwork.

should i test or leave it a little longer?

Hey hun id say test :) i used a digi 4days before i was due af and got a pregnant 1-2 maybe get one of them? :) good luck :) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

As you would be late today I would take a test maybe in morning if you still haven't come on. The faint pains could be implantation but could also be beginning of period so who knows until you test. Good luck, let us know how you get on!! Xx

I agree test and let us know the results!!!

xx

whats a good one to use? Clear Blue digi or something?

Are cramps a usual thing? i'm so new to all of this i don't know what to think. It feels different to usual menstral cramps... the only way i can describe it is little bursts not that long dull ache you get with menstral cramps...

As you would be late today I would take a test maybe in morning if you still haven't come on. The faint pains could be implantation but could also be beginning of period so who knows until you test. Good luck, let us know how you get on!! Xx

i think i will leave it overnight, maybe until Monday just to make sure i am 100% late. I've been tracking since I stopped taking mycrogynon months and months ago and my cycle has been 32 days so i'm pretty sure 32 days is my regular cycle.

Well if you ask Carnet she would say a digi!

we all love a good digi test!

xx

Monday - I will be stalking until then!

fx for you

xx

Im not sure i can actually wait until tomorrow! I haven't had any pains today at all which is odd.... arrgghhh i dont know what to think!

today is day 14 after ovulation... now i may be paranoid (and a glutten for google) but it says implantation cramps generally occur days 8-10 post ovulation... which makes the timing of my cramps just about right. Guess i'll go and find a late night chemist then.....

i guess it wont make much of a difference if its tonight or the morning.....

nah - no real difference!

maybe get a double pack and test tonight and tomorrow morning!

xx

Hope tomorrow will not be needed and you get bfp!

although they do say sometimes better to test with morning urine!

xx

ok so i bought a clearblue digi... only had enough money for the single pack. Felt like the most awkward thing buying it lol it says 'use the first urine of the day' so should i wait till the morning????

I guess if it says to wait then you really should - boo hoo

I will be stalking in the moning

xx

If Uve not peed for a while n u haven't drank excessive amounts it should be fine but don't wanna encourage u in to bad ways lol x

i dont think i have 5 seconds of pee in me right now. I think I will wait until the morning, then i'll be sure I am late. Thanks for everyones advice really appreciate it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back