Advice needed

Sorry I am new to all this forum stuff.I was on the pill until 27th march. Had my usual monthly 19th march until 23rd.
Then had a bleed on the 29th march, quite heavy for a week (due to not taking pill anymore I guess). For the last week or so I have had slight stomach craps, back ache, sticky feel, needing to wee more. The last few days very sore nipples, today boobs very sore & achy. Not sure when my period would be due, so not sure when to test? If its still too early?

Any advice would be really appreciated

aww many congratulations on your BFP. Wishing you lots of luck and love for a happy and healthy 9 months xx

Jenko83 hi, if you've recently come off the pill this could be why your periods are heavy/not arriving on a set date. Perhaps take a test on the 16/17 of april when your period would be due on a 28 day cycle.

So pleased your boyfriend is happy and being supportive. Hope you have a happy healthy pregnancy, congrats again xx

Thanks Doob. I was thinking maybe 16/17 but wasn't sure with having the 2nd bleed at the end of march also.
I'm just hoping find out as soon ASAP. So I can start really looking after myself if I am & relax hope for next cycle.
This would be my 3rd pregnancy, which sounds crazy asking for this advice, but first was many years ago & sadly ended in mc & second was 2009 which gave me my beautiful daughter, but nothing was straight forward about that pregnancy, my daughter was born at 26 weeks.

Sorry for babbling a bit just really hope these are pg symptoms I am having

Last edited:
Really happy for you that your boyfriend is being supportive....must be such a relief.
Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months.
I got my positive digi earlier today!!!!!

XxX

Ok so an update, tonight i told my parents... shocked was an understatement but totally supportive.

He has also told his mum. That's it now. No more people for the next 7 weeks at least.

Booked my doctors appointment for Thursday. This really is happening isn't it??? Its all so quick. I cant really get my head around it. Sometimes i feel excited, then really REALLY scared! Mostly scared lol

As you would be late today I would take a test maybe in morning if you still haven't come on

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back