Advice needed

*gulp* is this actually happening??????

if you were in my situation would you wait for BF to come back from his trip and tell him face to face?

I would tell him face to face.....that doesn't rule out Skype!! Up to you hon, no right or wrong way...just needs to come from you.

i think i'd like to wait until he is back. I mean if i tell him on Skype he might not come back lol

I may be jumping ahead of myself here.... and did the due date calc... 22nd December. Christmas baby lol. My emotions are all over the place!!!!!!

Woop woop! Post a bloody picture! Why does noone want to satisfy my POAS and post a picture urge!!! Love seeing the words! Congratulations - it is a wonderful thing! enjoy it! xxxxx

how do i post it? I have the photo... just cant figure the next bit out!

Congrats! If the digi says 2-3 weeks then you are definitely pregnant!! I don't think the digi ever lies! I was in a very similar situation to you last year and now I have an absolutely amazing little boy :)

As for telling your boyfriend, if it was me I don't think I couLd wait....infact I didnt wait! I needed to know how he felt about it! If you need to know anything do feel free to pm me I know exactly how you feel xxx

just done a midstream test and yup it's deffo pos. Going to try and not think about things until my bf is back in a week and a bit.

Ooh, congratulations on your BFP - I am so happy for you. I'm sure your reaction is probably very common, even if it is what you have wanted, it must still a shock to get your head around the fact you are going to have a baby! I am still TTC and although we will be overjoyed when i do get my BFP, im sure i will also be terrified!! It must be a roller coast of emotions! It would be lovely to wait and tell your OH the news face to face, but if I was you I don't think I could wait all that time till he is back home lol :) Let us know when you decide to tell him and what his reaction is. Sending you lots of love and best wishes for a happy, healthy pregnancy xxxxx

just done a midstream test and yup it's deffo pos. Going to try and not think about things until my bf is back in a week and a bit.

You managed to find a shop open before 9 on a Sunday :shock: Think I'll rename you to Dani....'the crazy POAS lady' :whistle:

Congratulations, I'm not sure I could wait until he's home to tell him but if you do massive will power!

xx

ok so i had to tell him. He was shocked, understandably but he says in his mind its good news. He is going to call me tomorrow so we can talk more.

This is actually happening. I feel like a total fraud coming in on here having never really thought about having a baby in my life.

[/QUOTE]lol 7am actually, tesco express![/QUOTE]

They are great!! Glad your boyfriend is happy about it. Congrats again.

Dani we love the POAS addicts!!!! xx

lol 7am actually, tesco express![/QUOTE]

They are great!! Glad your boyfriend is happy about it. Congrats again.

Dani we love the POAS addicts!!!! xx[/QUOTE]

thank you. I still dont believe it myself. Guess we have 10 days to think about things seperately and then can talk it all through. He said it feels right though.... but its both of our decision.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back