Abit scared! *updated with scan pic*

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
Ive just been to the toilet and there was a little streak of red blood on the tissue, i wiped again and there was nothing. I really dont want to say anything to OH as he thinks im worrying to much already! Im not too sure what to do! x x

Last edited:
have u had a show? its normal to have a show at start xx

:hug: all you can do is keep an eye hun, are you having painful cramps or anything? You shouldn't worry too much as you know, unless its bright red and heavy xx

I thought a show in early pregnancy was pink tinge not red hunny.
Ive had a few cramps but nothing that i would say was out of the ordinary, my heart just went as soon as i saw red! x x

Have you been referred to Midwife yet hun? Can you ring her? If not, can you ring the hospital & see if you need to go in for a check? It's prob totally normal & nothing to worry about but if you're anxious you could call to put your mind at rest x

hope ur ok. maybe pop up to a+e if u can its prob nothing to worry about but if its going to play on your mind may be better to go get looked at. sending lots of love xx

Ive just been back to the toilet and there was nothing on the tissue, i think ill put a pad on and see how things go, ill just make sure i rest tonight as ive not had no proper rest for days with my nightmare, little man being unwell still and my OH having manflu and feeling so sorry for himself! x x

Did you have sex just before? I've had red blood before I had tested after sex with my husband. Mentioned to the doctor and said my cervix was engorged with blood and a little more sensitive than usual and this can cause bleeding. He told mr to not have sex for a while.

I've had spotting on quite a few days since I found out. Trying not to worry too much about it.

No we havnt dtd since we found out nearly 2 weeks ago. Im trying not to worry hunny but after already been through a mc before its really hard x x

Easy to say, but try not to worry, my friend had light spotting in both her early pregnancies maybe call your midwife to help set your mind at rest. Def take it easy for weekend as well x

Thanks Sarah hunny, i just cant stop going to the toilet now to check everything is ok.
I havent been referred to my midwife yet so i think im just going to keep an eye on things and if i get anymore go to a&e if not ill go to the docs on Monday, atleast ive told someone then x x

Aww hope your ok. I had a little brown and red spotting at the start but everythings been fine after that. Try and get plently rest xxx

Aww hope your ok. I had a little brown and red spotting at the start but everythings been fine after that. Try and get plently rest xxx

Thanks for the reassurance hunny, im trying to keep my mind of the thought but nothing is working. Im tucked up in bed with a glass of fresh orange juice and take me out on the tv so hopefully i get to do some resting x x

:hugs:

Glad there hasn't been anymore. That sinking feeling when you see blood is horrible. Fingers crossed its just baby getting comfy :)

Enjoy your rest
X

Im sure its just a bit of normal spotting chick, I had it about 6-7 weeks and I panicked but try not to worry youll just drive yourself mad, just keep relaxing and keep an eye on it, if it comes back give the hospital a quick ring and see what they say, or if you cant stop worrying just give them a ring anyway thats what theyre there for.

My friend has just had a bit of spotting actually and turned out she had a UTI, do you think it could be that? Are there any other symptoms? Big :hug:

:hugs:

Glad there hasn't been anymore. That sinking feeling when you see blood is horrible. Fingers crossed its just baby getting comfy :)

Enjoy your rest
X

Thanks hunny, i just wanted to cry, im just glad i havent had anymore x x

Im sure its just a bit of normal spotting chick, I had it about 6-7 weeks and I panicked but try not to worry youll just drive yourself mad, just keep relaxing and keep an eye on it, if it comes back give the hospital a quick ring and see what they say, or if you cant stop worrying just give them a ring anyway thats what theyre there for.

My friend has just had a bit of spotting actually and turned out she had a UTI, do you think it could be that? Are there any other symptoms? Big :hug:

Thanks hunny, ive just had normal pregnancy cramps, nothing really to be alarmed about.
So im hoping and praying its nothing, going to keep a close eye on it and if i have some more ill get myself to a&e x x

Hope your ok, as you said if you get anymore go a&e. I am sure its nothing :hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back