abit of helped needed

leighannex

Reaction score
m new for a start

im 17, going on 18, and found out i was pregnant at 18wk6days, as can guess was a big surprize, and i was on the pill.
my boyfriend of 2yrs, was not happy, and was trying to pressure me in to having an abortion, up untill the legal day you can have them in this country.
in the end i decided wasnt what i wanted and couldnt go through with it.
Few weeks later, he ended up leaving me, but we got back together two weeks later, and we have been fine since, as a couple, as for the situation with the baby, still isnt good, ever since getting back together, he stil goes on how were to young, we cant support a baby, and all the rest. He kind of has improved lately as for the first time, since telling him, the other week he asked how the baby was, has said odd nice comment, and when we went shopping we had a good time in mothercare & he looked at "fathers to be books" but things still arnt way i would of thought he would have took everything. I really do think he is easily influenced by other peoples views, comments on the whole situations, esp his family. He told me his mother said we should consider putting baby up for adoption, which i was rather shocked over, as its their first grandchild, why would you want that? Since we told them, they havent bought nothing for the baby, and my boyfriend still hasnt found the courage to till his grandparents and im due 27th december, because hes putting it off, i think im going to end up being hated by them.

Sorry go on

Has anyone kind being in this situation??
Know anything i can do/say help my boyfriend care/support me more??
How get him to actually be with me in labour, as he says he doesnt want to be??

I feel so let down by him, way hes acted isnt like the person i thought i knew.

Thanks

i've not but check out the teenage preg or relationship sections.

I hope the situation improves for you. You can be a good mum at any age. Money of course is needed to bring a child up but there is a lot of support out there and love is needed far more than money!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

sorry that he isnt supporting you.. and a big welcome to the forum..
try posting in teen pregnancy thread.. about your situation.. perhaps there are others in your situation there..

i was 18 almost 19 when i had my little girl.. and i know exactly where you are comming from.. we didnt last.. and im now married to a new partner.. and my little girl doesnt see ehr biological father.. i think each situation is different.. although having friends who have been tehre, or are going through it helps.. xx good luck

Hiya and welcome,

I dont know if you can change your boyfriend, but he may be different when the baby arrives. I think you should concentrate on yourself and your baby and know that you will be a great mum, and you dont need him if he turns out to be useless. If he doesnt want to be there for the birth - he might not be much use anyway. do you have anyone else you would like there?

Hope things improve :hug: :hug: things have a way of working out

hello

welcome to the forum :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

sorry to hear you're having a rough time hun x just thought I'd send you some hugs

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

hey another leanne :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

im lianne :)

anyway hope u get it resolved soon. :) :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member