Embarrassed about bump with other half?

Ha ha you need to keep it that way!

Unfortunately Shaun's a google geek and also paid more attention than me in Hypnobirthing so he says all proud "you're just raping me for my precious prostaglandin. You know it's the Amber nectar baby!!!!" whilst waggling his willy at me.

I paint a terrible picture of him don't I?! I should point out that when he says these things I laugh so hard I either nearly wee myself or get the most uncomfortable braxton hicks! I dont know what it is about pregnancy but I've found him funnier and funnier and now laugh even at his lame jokes. Must be the hormones...

My OH said to me the last night that he misses my bump as he found it sexy, i was like WHAT it was huge and hard work to move when we even had sex!!! hes like i loved your bump, and of course me being only over the baby blues was like so what your saying im not sexxy now then cause i dont have my bump lol men can never win xx

No it doesnt bother me, I kind of feel sexier with an excuse to have a bump where as before it was just fat! heheh xx

Unfortunately Shaun's a google geek and also paid more attention than me in Hypnobirthing so he says all proud "you're just raping me for my precious prostaglandin. You know it's the Amber nectar baby!!!!" whilst waggling his willy at me.

Lol! That's brilliant!!
My OH did a nice 'willy dance' for me the other day with his dressing gown on and every now and then flashed me with it and goes 'you want a piece of this?'... I could not stop laughing :)

Lol! That's brilliant!!
My OH did a nice 'willy dance' for me the other day with his dressing gown on and every now and then flashed me with it and goes 'you want a piece of this?'... I could not stop laughing :)

thanks for the giggles girlies, needed that after a crap day!! men can be so funny sometimes!!! haha x

Vajayjay originated on the Oprah Winfrey show :) and later used on Grey's Anatomy. Don't know why I had to look that one up.. lol

Oh yeah, but I envy that your OH is still interested in being intimate with you :) Mine has not even gone there with me since August. He is too freaked out by the idea. C'est la vie...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back