A&e this morning

dani_2010

Reaction score
I've had a nightmare morning. I woke up with bad cramps and then started bleeding although not heavily. I went to hospital and they've taken blood. I have to call for results in 3 hours. I'm dreading what they tell me and praying everything is ok.

omg i hope everything is ok i dont know why they didnt keep you in it normally only takes 1hr for bloods - what are they testing for?? do you know if they are going to scan you? how many weeks are you hun?

I'm only 4 1/2 weeks so really early. They're testing hcg levels and will either go for a scan or another blood test in 48 hours so they can see if levels are increasing or decreasing. I can't stop crying!!

ok ... i know its easy to say but dont panic.... i bled with this pregnancy and bubs is still in there. if your wee baby is going to make it s/hes going to make it whether you get stressed or not.... youll only do yourself more harm by getting worked up....

honestly try and do something that will help keep your mind thinking about something else ... hopefully u and baby r fine ... the fact that ur so early it may just be that first false period thing people can get and therefore be nothing.... big hugs mrs and were all here to listen... try and read some of the positive stories about people bleeding and think positively until you hear more!! good luck huni xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

o right i have been ion this situation 3 times 2 times with my children and once last month when i had false positives on 8 tests - same batch!! lol they tested my blood and i had a result in an hour they told me if i was pregnant - which i wasnt but if i was they would scan me - they did with my other two they check for any holes in babys little fluid sac and they check for a heartbeat but because it is so early they will prob not be able to pick up a heart beat to see it . .. dont worry too much bab harder to say than done i know i have been there but try and relax everything will be sorted in the next few hours when they call you back x x x x x

ok ... i know its easy to say but dont panic.... i bled with this pregnancy and bubs is still in there. if your wee baby is going to make it s/hes going to make it whether you get stressed or not.... youll only do yourself more harm by getting worked up....

honestly try and do something that will help keep your mind thinking about something else ... hopefully u and baby r fine ... the fact that ur so early it may just be that first false period thing people can get and therefore be nothing.... big hugs mrs and were all here to listen... try and read some of the positive stories about people bleeding and think positively until you hear more!! good luck huni xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thats a big point i have just been spotting on and off inc red blood for near enough a week now - stopped yesterday and half of the day before and we around the same dates - - - prob more implantation and bleeding where your period would have been what colour is the blood mine was red for about a min but then went red/brown to brown and stopped before it started again with my other 2 pregnancies i bled for 3 months with my girl and 2 with my son so relax hun x x x x x x:hug:

hope everything is ok, any news yet :hug:

Hope everything is ok, try not to worry, easier said then done I know. I also had bleeding early on and occasionaly now, I am 15 weeks and bubs is doing ok, try to relax x

hope you are ok. let us know of any news xxxxx

I just called for results but they're not ready yet so have to call in 2 hours. If still not ready, I have to wait until tomorrow. It's so unbearable. Thanks for all your concern. X

I've only just seen this and sorry to hear what a dreadful day you have had.
Please try not to worry to much (I know thats easier said then done, but worrying might make you ill-er).

Quite a few people bleed during their pregnancy and everything works out to be fine.
You have done the right thing by going to the hospital.

I hope you get the results soon as I know how horrible it is waiting longer for results. :hug:

Hi sweetie, only just seen this. Hope your ok, thinking of you x

Hope everything's ok :hug: They probably won't be able to tell you much just from today's results as hCG levels vary massively in early pregnancy so they'll need to check that they're rising ok in a couple of days x

No results until tomorrow. I'm not optimistic though cos I've had more bleeding and clots. Gutted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back