Advice please

Topsy

Reaction score
I recently found out i am 5 weeks pregnant after trying to conceive for almost 2 years. I have suffered from mild cramps from before i took the pregnancy test. Yesterday i noticed some spotting so i went to AE, the doctor said my cervix was closed but booked me in for a scan next week and took my bloods asking to repeat in 48 hours. After the swab i noticed red blood and woke early this morning to find more bleedin (not to heavy) and really bad cramps I also passed a small blood clot. I returned to hospital this morning to be told i had probably miscarried is there any chance at all i could still be pregnant?

I don't honestly know hon, but didn't want to read and run. Fx for you.x

A&E should have been more helpful and at least sent u for a scan! Hope everything is ok x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

They have asked me to go in tomorrow for more bloods just to confirm but said it was to early for a scan. I just keep hoping i can still be pregnant as we have been wanting a baby for so long .x

Sorry to hear you're going through this, the blood tests should be able to tell you what's happening as they look at your hormone levels. Really hope things work out well for you. :hugs: x

Hi sweetie and big congratulations on your BFP! :) I've been going through the exact same thing hun, I'm 5 weeks 3 days and have had pink spotting for a week followed by bright red blood on and off for the last 3 days. Its really scary isn't it? I've also been told too early for a scan, it would be pointless hun as they can't see anything this early. Its horrible and so upsetting to have to wait I know hun, but unfortunately we have no choice babes.

I've been googling loads (which I don't recommend by the way) and read that about 30 percent of women have some bleeding in early pregnancy of which half go on to miscarry BUT the other half go on to have heakthy babies :) so don't give up hope hun. It sounds like you're in good hands if your bloods are being taken too, my doc won't do mine!

I'm sending you all the luck in the world that things will be okay for you hun xxx

Thanks ams will keep my fingers crossed for you. let me know how you get on x

Really hope things work out for you and really do try and stay off of google as i did this and it made me alot worse x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back