A cosmic 2ww

Thanks smokey, I want to test NOW!!! I won't though lol xx

Ok I'll admit I tested from 5 DPO this time round!!!

Did the whole holding the tests to the light, negative photo and even cutting the test in half to see if 'anything' was there!!!

My advice..............DON'T DO IT!!!!!:lol:

Drove me potty!!!

And then of course when the lines did start to appear, I tried every way to convince myself I was seeing things, it was an evap or a faulty test!!!

i am 4dpo and i had really bloated tummy this morning and twingy cramps...!! if mr super sperm has got me again when we 'arent trying' i will be having words....lol xx

I know it's waaaaaay too early to test, I'm going to keep testing with opks and do a hpt around 9dpo I think. I am bloaty and bubbly though x

i am 4dpo and i had really bloated tummy this morning and twingy cramps...!! if mr super sperm has got me again when we 'arent trying' i will be having words....lol xx

That means it's fate xx

something like that eh.....will i fit in my wedding dress 29 weeks pregnant?? it is empire line...guess i will just have to eh? lol if....indeed he has got me......if he did, it will be a boy cos it was 2 day after ov!! x

Good luck Cosmic :D

It does only feel like yesterday - at least it came around quick ;)

something like that eh.....will i fit in my wedding dress 29 weeks pregnant?? it is empire line...guess i will just have to eh? lol if....indeed he has got me......if he did, it will be a boy cos it was 2 day after ov!! x

You would look beautiful xx

Good luck Cosmic :D

It does only feel like yesterday - at least it came around quick ;)

Doesn't it! I am happy that I've timed it perfectly this month though, definitely one if not two days before ov and not during as far as I'm aware x

its definitely a million gazillion times better then last month for you hun xxxx

Oh yeah, definitely, and the girl diet has been perfect this cycle x

I love it when a fiendishly good plan comes together:muaha::muaha::muaha::muaha:

Ooohh how exciting - fingers crossed for you cosmic! x

Thanks hunnie, I wish you could test at 2dpo, life would be a lot less stressful lol x

God I know - why does the 2ww feel soooo long! The time waiting to OV is longer for me (sometimes 21 days) yet seems to go quicker! x

I think because the only focus of the 2ww is the poas at the end it seems so long, at least whilst waiting fir ov you're doing opks, temping and of course bd'ing (well most are, we only bd once per cycle) xx

Yeah this is true and in the 2ww I end up trying to symptom spot. It takes over every waking thought!! xx

Yeah this is true and in the 2ww I end up trying to symptom spot. It takes over every waking thought!! xx

Tell me about it, I'm waking in the morning thinking what day is it? Can I test? No? Maybe? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back