A cosmic 2ww

dont hit me with the disk ok? i would be more incline to do it with ewcm but your an expert at this girlie thing. I cant wait to stalk you on the 2ww lol xxxx

dont hit me with the disk ok? i would be more incline to do it with ewcm but your an expert at this girlie thing. I cant wait to stalk you on the 2ww lol xxxx

Ikwym but I think it's too near to ov, it would be too risky I think x

Why do you think its too near ov? Is it because you are trying to concieve a girl?

Let the poas-ing commence!!

xx

Thanks princess, I wonder if I'll be joining you soon?? xx

Goodluck hunny, will be thread stalking to see how your getting on x x

Thanks ladies, keep an eye out for my poas pics, I'm going to start peeing (on sticks, not in my pants) on Monday I think x

Just imagine how much time you could save by buying knickers with built in pee sticks!

Woke up this morning with what can only be described as period like/bubbling stomach???? x

Thanks smokey, I want to test NOW!!! I won't though lol xx

Thanks smokey, I want to test NOW!!! I won't though lol xx

:rofl: :rofl:

i know the feeling i was the same.....would have tested everyday for the whole 2ww if i could have!!

i'm sending you loads of dust, and stalking your ass for the next 2weeks :pompom:

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

:dance:for bubbling tummy! Testing 1dpo probably wouldnt be the most accurate but I bet its sooo tempting! When are you going to test?...really hope you get a nice fat line!!!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back