A cosmic 2ww

Cd 49 and I've lost the will......
Been up most of the night sniffling and sneezing, my eyes are raw and my head is banging. Dread going out today :(

On subject of hayfever - my DH suffered really badly yesterday and he never left house - sneezing, sniffles, red eyes - the works!! :-(

Touch wood I've been ok this year. Maybe I've grown out of it??? Had wee bit of asthma problems last week when I woke every night with it but at minute all ok :)

I was told I might grow out of it but if anything it's worse and meds are getting less effective.
What's worse, I work in a room next to the midwives on a Monday and have to see lots of very pregnant women and hear their dopplers very loudly through the paper thin wall! x

aw hun that must be awful i was ready to burst into tears at all the ladies i saw on the weekend xx

I was told I might grow out of it but if anything it's worse and meds are getting less effective.
What's worse, I work in a room next to the midwives on a Monday and have to see lots of very pregnant women and hear their dopplers very loudly through the paper thin wall! x

Have you got any holidays booked Hun? I think you could do with a nice break away to relax and recharge your batteries, xxx

aw hun that must be awful i was ready to burst into tears at all the ladies i saw on the weekend xx

It's awful Amy, I have that every week! One after another, it was exciting at first, thinking that will be me soon, now it just does my head in x

Have you got any holidays booked Hun? I think you could do with a nice break away to relax and recharge your batteries, xxx

I haven't got anything booked, I stupidly didn't book any annual leave as I was saving it all to take with my maternity leave! x

April to April. Knowing me I'll book a load of leave and then get bfp! x

I've been thinking a lot during the past couple of weeks. I have decided that once my cycle is sorted this time, I will be NTNP. I can't stand the thought each month that I have to bd again next cycle. I was thinking about ac and soy etc but I don't like the thought of that. The sme thing isn't for me because no way am I going to bd that much. So this is the decision I have come to. I did think about insemination using a mooncup so maybe that's a possibility.
I know my age is slightly a factor, meaning I can't hang around if I want a baby but I'm finding this all very stressful and I need to go back to enjoying my life x

Cos, I've been meaning to ask you hunny, and tell me to mind my own business if u like but where does the issue lay with bd? It seems to be a problem for you xx

cos dont you enjoy dtd? I know loads that dont. If thats wots stressing you hun you could always use the moon cup like you said i think thats a really good idea as at least you no they wouldnt be escaping. big hugs for my homie xxxx

I would definitely use the mooncup hun. In fact, most of the time when my husband and I dtd, he does his bit and then just erm puts it in me at the crucial moment! I feel so embarassed writing that, but I just hate dtd as well. So you're not alone hun. Perhaps you could continue the OPKs so that you can use the mooncup at the right time to try for your little girl xxx

Hi ladies...

*BIG HUGS* Cosmic... So sorry you're still waiting hun... I've no idea even what to suggest!! Try keep your chin up and i'm happy to hear you're thinking about next cycle.

What's a mooncup...?!

Moley x x

There are multiple problems around bd'ing. I have no sex drive, neither does oh. I make very little "moisture" as I am not aroused so it's all a bit tight and painful (even with lube). I have to say to him "would it be ok if we could bd tonight" knowing neither of us want to. It's all a bit stressful and really not nice for either of us bd'ing when we don't want to.
Just thought though, as we don't bd unless ttc (and even then it's once a month) I don't think NTNP would ever work for us!
I think I'll see what he thinks about the mooncup x

Hi ladies...

*BIG HUGS* Cosmic... So sorry you're still waiting hun... I've no idea even what to suggest!! Try keep your chin up and i'm happy to hear you're thinking about next cycle.

What's a mooncup...?!

Moley x x

Thanks moley

It's like a diaphragm looking thing the sperm can sit in at the cervix xx

do you know hun the moon cup might take so much pressure off both of you im sure hubby would try it for i cycle at least. if you take the tension away of bedding it might make a massive difference for you both. xxxxx

Last edited:
Oh Cosmic Hun, that sounds really upsetting, and not very pleasant at all, and I'm sorry for asking xx you poor girl, :( xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back