did i ovulate?

mummywanabe

Reaction score
I normally have my lh surge on day 12, and have been using clear blue ovulation predictor I really should have gotten my :) but it hasn't appeared, that was 2 days ago, I've not been able to test at regular times as I work 12 hour shifts and its hard to get away, any suggestions??? Not really sure what's going in with me

Same has happened with me this month but not sure why either :( have been wondering if it's because I have recently stopped smoking x

Hi :) Are you temping to confirm whether you did or not?

No I normally don't check, I'm not a smoker, don't drink much, the witch comes every 28 days like clockwork, I'm confused!!

Just checked my temp, 37.1 I'm normally around 36.2- 36.4, I'm a nurse sometimes I randomly check, so I know my average, but have never checked for baby making

Not sure how the temp thing works :eh: but maybe that means something, I'm sureone of the other ladies will know :) x x

If you take your basal body temp every morning before getting up you will see a biphasic pattern if you've ovulated - basically a set of lower temps before ov and higher temps (around 0.5 degrees higher I think) after ov. The only way to confirm ov apart from the tests the docs can do. I do mine on fertilityfriend.com and it works out the ov day for you.

Mummywannabe, sounds like your current temp is half degree higher than your normal temp so youve possibly ovd but hard to say without temping every day.

:dust: to you

Last edited:
I agree about temping in the mornings. It doesn't tell you when you are going to ovulate but is good for confirming when you did. From cd1 to OV I'd have a steady temp. See a slight dip on OV day and then have a raised temp during LP. When my temp went down again I knew AF was about to happen. Also good for checking the length of your LP. If you temp over a few months you should see a nice pattern emerge (if you are regular). It's a good way if learning what your body is doing when. Also a good way of indicating PG as your temp remains raised so you don't see the dip before AF.

Stoopid question probably but havent heard of it b4.....BUT

DOES quitting smoking affect ovulation then?

Cuz i quit and im ovulatin all over the place too.
(or according to CB Digitest last month TWICE!?!?)

xxx
Thankyou please

Last edited:
I've read that smoking does affect fertility so maybe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back