A big fat whinge

Molatov

Reaction score
Apparently you can't delete threads in this forum, jolly good.

Bad idea me coming here in the first place.

Last edited:
So you don't want to get drawn in but you join a forum where it's all we talk about? If you don't want to talk about this "shite" then why come on here? Sorry, not meaning to offend, just trying to understand, good luck with ttc x

I can understand where you coming from, but its very hard not to get obsessive when wanting it so badly or when trying for so long. What ever the circumstances when trying to concieve we all want that same result and feel that disappointment when getting that BFN (Big Fat Negative) pregnancy test. I too choose not to discuss this with my friends, family and work mates, but its hard to bottle up everything inside. So I hope this forum helps you to off load, find stuff out and much more, just as it has me. Good luck hun will TTC xxx

Make an ovulation ticker

Last edited:
I think the vast majority of ladies here feel very different to you. This forum has been very helpful and a great comfort to so many myself included. sorry you havent found it helpful here but i wish you the best of luck in tcc x

Hello and welcome Molatov :)

I have to admit that i am also a bit confused though. All we do here is talk about pregnancy and watch other people get BFPs so i can't see you finding it very relaxing.

I mean, look at Cosmic - clearly on the verge of a freak out :lol:

Edit: Oh, you went.

Last edited:
I've missed so much these last couple of weeks lol! I feel like I'm new again.. can't believe i missed this thread x

i missed the pre-edited post too....someone fill us in??? :D

I wasn't being arsey but possibly came across that way?? Basically the poster was fed up of people talking cm, opks, bbts etc and all that "shite" so came on here - hence my response x

Well I'm not being funny but isn't that what this site is all about ha ha ha x

I thought so, and I don't talk about shite (most of the time lol) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back