A big fat whinge

I have to admit i do talk alot of shite lol x

I wasn't being arsey but possibly came across that way?? Basically the poster was fed up of people talking cm, opks, bbts etc and all that "shite" so came on here - hence my response x

I think you came across as a bit arsey lol :)

I guess it's all in the interpretation - to me she sounded like your average ttc'er on the verge of a breakdown thanks to being left behind (been there :oooo:) and just needed a vent.

She just went off on one and unwittingly referred to ttc obsessing as shite.

She's probably crying into her sunday roast right now :oooo:

:lol: I'm on phone so can't see the edited version

Who wouldn't want to come on here? :oooo:

Only been on this forum for a week or so but already addicted! I don't always post - but love to stalk the threads..... I just like the thought that there are so many other people out there going through the same stuff, going stir crazy together. Great place to learn and have a giggle.:)

haha potatohead just u wait till uv access to the girlies room if u think ur addicted now!! xx

I wasn't being arsey but possibly came across that way?? Basically the poster was fed up of people talking cm, opks, bbts etc and all that "shite" so came on here - hence my response x

I think you came across as a bit arsey lol :)

:

Lol, thanks mate ;)

Maybe I was a bit defensive of all of us ttc'ers who live and breathe pee sticks and cm, I thought her comment made no sense and was a bit trollish, but that's just my opinion.
I wouldn't log onto a scuba enthusiasts site and tell them wet people are sad and stink of fish! x

Last edited:
what what what??!? What is the girlies room and how do I access it? What am I missing out on!?

haha u cant access it till uve made 100+ posts and been granted access by the mods xx

Oh well... I've got a while to go then:)

I'm so impatient though!!

not the way ur replying youll be there in no time!! it seems like yesterday i was trying to make it to 1000 posts!! haha xx

i never knew there was a girlies room i feel cheated :brat:

Awww Amy, do you never deal at the bottom of the page??? :shock: x

no i get to excited at the start and then bum out before i hit rock bottom

i used to have a stamina when i was little but i grew out of it :rofl:

That's the thing with stamina, it only lasts a short amount of time lol ;) x

Last edited:
omg get ur ass into girlies room pmsl!! we need some newbies in there!! its wayyyy more fun!! not a lot baby related!! haah but can still pop out for baby related questions haha xx

Hi ladies,

this thread has sure caught alot of chat I wonder if she is still reading all the attention it has created. I've just finished my 12 hour shift and here I am yet again. I'm a right moody cow today my hormones are all over the place. Lucky I'm not ov, as I'm sure the OH wouldn't give nought lol xxxx OMG I've just edited about 4 times I must be tired!! Make that 5 now lol

Make an ovulation ticker

Last edited:
I don't know if you'll want Amy's kind in there, she loiters on street corners with pockets full of piss sticks and fake pound coins lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back