Why aren't you using the 2ww section?

LouiseB

Reaction score
I honestly don't mean to offend anyone, but there seem to be a lot of DPO and symptom spotting threads in the general ttc section and there is a specific section for that kind of stuff.

No harm done, but i don't really go in the "Am i Pregnant?" section very often but it seems to be coming to me.

I know it's not my forum, but someone thought it was a good idea to separate general ttc stuff from 2ww stuff or else there wouldn't be a section for it.

Plus i know i'm not the only one that feels this way.

It doesn't matter so much when the odd one crops up, but there are just more and more of them :(

I could into the why's but i don't think it's necessary...

Whinge over :oooo:

Fair comment, sorry Louise, I know I've posted in there, (smack my hand) wanted to say well done for standing your ground with that stupid lady dr. Also, :)

Totally agree!! Here here!!
I try not to go in 2ww cos makes me more anxious when I don't need to be so ...

Me too, sorry, didn't think, I'm a dick, sorry ladies x

i'm prob the most guilty! sorry ladies i have no filter between my brain and keyboard :petal:

Sorry ladies ill remove mine :/ didn't mean to offend I dnt really know where to post at times!x

I think I'm guilty too - sorry... Just new to this whole thing and still trying to find my feet!!

x x

I believe I posted in the correct section when I was last in my 2ww.

**looks smug**waits for slap**

im completely lost...what am i not allowed to post where?? lol xx

Im not really guilty of this offence..but fair comment to you :) x

*runs after cosmic girl, handcuffs her to ninjakitty and presents a huge shiny apple for Louise*

*nicks the apple and shares it with Cosmic Muhahahahaha*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back