Distress to de-stress? = ]

sparkle82

Reaction score
Ok so reading over different threads can see alot ov us talking about not stressing this month & relaxin more, so thought it might be a good idea to start an anti-stress thread? We could use it to post a rant if somethings annoyed/upset us or just pissed us off!! Then we can put it behind us & forget about it?!? No dwelling on it, just brush it off? If all our negative posts are kept to 1 thread there will be loads more room for light hearted positive threads = ]

Any1 up 4 de-stressing the forum??? Lol. Xxx

Count me in. My stress today is that i got an email from my ex-boyfriend that he and his wife are expecting their second baby in the Spring. It upset and annoyed me. I dont think ex's should be allowed to move on and do better than you. I have said a lot of very bad words in an email before deleting them and sending my congratulations and love. It helped, but i still have a little residual anger so am leaving it here and not carrying it with me.
Here it is::cry::wall::poke::strangle::slap::bum:

Ooooooo I like this thread!! So my stress is nothing to do with babies for a change, but I am a music tutor and I had a really annoying student today who isn't very good and keeps blaming his talentless rubbish on my teaching, even though he never practices and I don't have any other students who complain! He's so annoying and cocky. Grrr. On the plus side, I had another student after him who did something truly amazing with some of his music so I was happier after that. I have a weird mid-cycle up and down mood thing going on at the moment. Its very odd.:whistle::oooo:

Oh, i forgot about my other thing. My friend keeps moaning about how hard her life is - she is single and lives on her own but moans about her job a lot. She says her problems are so bad and she needs a holiday (she went last week). She doesn't know we are TTC or that we had a mc and sometimes I want to screeam at her! How selfish am I? argh.

im not exactly stressed my heads just all over the place ive had no period one pos 2 neg tests so i just dunno anymore! my oh mum has ruined everything i wanted to do for his 21st by been a complete bitch about everything n i got to point of just giving up on everything my oh really excited n hoping everythings gd for us wi babydust but i keep thinking of his mam n how shes been such a cow! i send lots baby dust to u all my heads just all over x

:sad:OH Starfish can completely understand why you would be upset, but he's not doing better than you because they've managed to get pregnant 1st! Otherwise that would make us all losers!! HAHA. A girl I know told me the other day that shes expecting her 3rd & was their 1st attempt to conceive :( that bit was the slap in the face, y did she need to say that??? (fair enough she doesnt know were ttc, but SHUT UPPPPPP!!!!!)

So will join you in cursing :cry: :wall: :slap: :sad: :evil: :(

Aaaaahhhhh thats better!! lol Our times will come :0)

Sarah1 people are always gona try to blame someone else for their downfalls, but that just makes them look more pathetic, as you said no one else has complained & if youve got someone doing amazing things in their lesson, it speaks for itself :0

As for the friend, let her winge & moan, maybe her lifes not going the way she wants. she might want a relationship & a family but sounds like shes further away from that than you are. Your not selfish, Youve got a fella who wants to have a family with you, (be smug ; ) when shes whining!!) :dance: :smug:

You do sound a little stressed out XbabygirlshelliX but sure your oh will enjoy his bday whatever as long as your there :0 its my bday 2mrw & were so broke as just been made redundant :( that Im thinking cant even afford a bottle of wine to celebrate :boo: not bought each other presents just managed cards ( it was his bday sat) BUT it doesnt matter as long as he's there its cool :)

So dont stress too much over plans just enjoy his day with him xx

awww thats nice n it ust does my head on cos its every time i wanna do summet nice for him n she has to ruin it all the time n im so sorry for u been made redundant shit int it n yea at least u have each other to brighten up yr day happy birthday tho! enjoy it n do a candle lit dinner at home maybe with hot bubble bath in candle lit bathroom? xx

Hey sparkle you do make me laugh!

It's good to have a thread just for ranting! A 'complaints, bitchin and moaning thread'

This is where I'll come if i think of any more i want off my chest x

Just lol at that starfish!! It read like u were gona sit & think of things to moan about!! Haha hope you don't have to post here again :)

Thanks xbabygirlshellix The redundancy is rubbish but it has made me start my registration to be a childminder which is what I'd wanted to do a couple of years back so that's good :) wasn't enjoyin the job, just gona b the people I'll miss :(

Dinner & candle lit bathroom sound like a plan, a bit of romance may work to make the best bday pressie ever?! :0 xx

at least something positive has come out of a negative then :D n its what i did wen me n the oh was struggling with money n we cudnt afford out for each other for our anniversary so cos i allways have a big box of candles i just did it n he says tht was miles better then just a present n a card cos u put more effort into it n he felt more appreciated n instead of watching telly we just had love songs on talking about nething n everything was really really nice :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back