A big fat whinge

Hi ladies,

this thread has sure caught alot of chat I wonder if she is still reading all the attention it has created. I've just finished my 12 hour shift and here I am yet again. I'm a right moody cow today my hormones are all over the place. Lucky I'm not ov, as I'm sure the OH wouldn't give nought lol xxxx OMG I've just edited about 4 times I must be tired!! Make that 5 now lol

Make an ovulation ticker

Possibly, I hope she's calmer now and feeling more positive x

Hi ladies,

this thread has sure caught alot of chat I wonder if she is still reading all the attention it has created. I've just finished my 12 hour shift and here I am yet again. I'm a right moody cow today my hormones are all over the place. Lucky I'm not ov, as I'm sure the OH wouldn't give nought lol xxxx OMG I've just edited about 4 times I must be tired!! Make that 5 now lol

Make an ovulation ticker

Haahaa, yeah I wonder, I didn't even get to read the unedited original post.

Hi ladies,

Make an ovulation ticker

Possibly, I hope she's calmer now and feeling more positive x

Do you feel guilty for scaring her off?

No. That wasn't my intention, she had some strong views so I assumed she'd just explain what she meant. It did annoy me slightly but I was only repeating what she had said - they weren't my words x

Lol, I never I was trying to be supportive and promote these forums. Besides who could blame anyone from getting a little annoyed on someone being negative towards most of us on here. Although I do think she is just looking for support and I do wish her all the best in TTC x

Make an ovulation ticker

No. That wasn't my intention, she had some strong views so I assumed she'd just explain what she meant. It did annoy me slightly but I was only repeating what she had said - they weren't my words x

Maybe she is already back under a different name

i think cosmic was right and i agreed with her post just didnt get in quick enough to be able to take the credit for posting it myself! xxx

random? you know when you have a shower and wash your hair do you ever get a great big clump wedged in your bum crack and not know its there and then when you go to dtd you hubby gets a massive fright and thinks sweet jesus you need a wax or worse he nearly chokes up a fur ball? just askin its "never" happened:shock:

random? you know when you have a shower and wash your hair do you ever get a great big clump wedged in your bum crack and not know its there and then when you go to dtd you hubby gets a massive fright and thinks sweet jesus you need a wax or worse he nearly chokes up a fur ball? just askin its "never" happened:shock:

Fox tail :shock: x

Mine is more like a squirrel tail because my hair is red now :shock: x

OMG that's about the funniest thing I've read for ages:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Omg i know what you mean lol.

I thought this site was about pee sticks, hormones, babys and everyone being hear for each other when we are having a bad day and needing a winge or having some good news to share.

I have had worse i have had tissue cling ons as im obsessed with being clean which hubby has passed to me and said i believe this is yours :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Omg i know what you mean lol.

I thought this site was about pee sticks, hormones, babys and everyone being hear for each other when we are having a bad day and needing a winge or having some good news to share.
it is these are issues that really need attention before baby making can begin hubby aint ever gonna want to make a yetti lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back