9 days overdue and sweep no2 - being induced on saturday

isobel84

Reaction score
lets hope this will get him moving, hes so lazy in there!!
Im more nervous today as i know whats coming with the sweep :sick: i will prob also be booked for an appointment to be induced :wall:

Also.. My sister is comin from sweden today so i might go a little quiet til saturday (not disapear, i will try n check pf now and again) , thought i better say as as soon as i have a lay in you all think ive gone in to labour :D
i promise tho if anything happends i will txt chaz and hopefully she can keep you updated. but knowing Noa now, he wont come anytime soon. :roll:

And a big good luck to the other girls that are feeling the niggles or are overdue :D

Last edited:
Goodluck hun!! I think he'll come now!! Charley waited for daddy so I think noa's waiting for his auntie!! :D

Fingers crossed this sweep will be it for you. Going overdue is not fun. xx

Hope Noa arrives soon! Good luck with the sweep! *hugs*

I reckon this time will be the lucky sweep! Hope it's not as uncomfy for you today hun x

hope the sweep works for you hun xx

Fingers crossed this one gets things going Hun! Good luck xx

Good luck hunni!! Try not to worry about the pain as your cervix becomes softer it's less painful coz it's more stretchy I didn't even feel the sweep that set me off lol!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

have a lovely time with your sister hun and good luck hope noa here real soon xxxxxx

Hey,
I haven't been posting much as busy with LO but wishing you loads of luck hon. You really don't have long to wait until you have your baby, hope todays sweep works. If you have to be induced then baby will prob be here withing next few days?! I was 2 weeks over, it was sooooo annoying! But you forget all the waiting once he has arrived. GOOD LUCK! I'll be checking for news...

xxx

Good luck hunni - hope this second sweep does the trick for you. Not long now until little Noa makes his apperance.

xxxxxxxxx

hopefully this one works for you caqnt wait to see little noa xxx

good luck

Good luck hun, I think he is waiting on his auntie arriving that would be so nice!! Hope you get on well today xx PS have a nice time with your sister xx

this one has to work Hun - good luck X

Your ticke r now says 41 weeks and 9 days, so does that mean you are now 42 weeks and 2 days?
How long will they let you go before induction?

oooh good luck!!!

hope he comes soon and the sweep isnt too bad :/

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back