4 days late......I could cry!

Lilelephant

Reaction score
Ok so I was really positive as I was 4 days late for AF, not had any particular symptoms but no ppl do always get symptoms so early on!!!

Then i just went to the loo,,, and there was a very very light pink smear on the paper when i wiped.....af?!! i bet! totally fed up had such a bad day and this is the icing on the cake.....:wall2: feel like crying

Aw hon - might not be AF? Does she usually start like that for you? xx

no tbh, usually i wake up with a smear in my underwear (soz tmi) bhut i cant see it being anything else! :(

congrats btw karen so so happy for you xxx

Last edited:
It might not be af Hun stay positive, don't know a lot about it but could be implantation bleeding or something. Stay positive and let us know how things develop. Are you usually regular or is it normal for u to be 4 days late? Also have you tested? All the best. Keep smiling

hey usually am a 28 dayer pretty regular.
I am thinking too late for implantation bleeding!
I havent testing was gonna test monday if no af....

You never know Mrs Mc, hang in there X

I didnt get an implantation bleed till 7 weeks and 2 days! Was told by EPU that it can happen anytime in the first trimester as although the embryo embeds into the lining of the womb it continues to cause irritation for quite a few weeks! Mine was like that too. Kinda just like normal discharge but with a pinky smear through it! Fingers crossed xx

Thanks that gives me a little bit of hope! Just been to the loo and there was nothing. . .So i guess see what happens tomorrow and take it from there is all i can do. Will be saying my prayers before bed tonight that is for sure. X

hopefully it was IB for you hun - although I'm not sure of when it occurs.
my fingers are crossed that this is a BFP fr you xxx

Don't give up yet, last saturday I had brown cm and thought that af was on its way and then on thurs I was late by a few days and got a bfp so try to keep positive if the :witch: has not arrived your not out yet! xx

Af came with avengence early hours am totally gutted. I dont know what else i can do to get pregnant feeling really low this morning and like a failure.
This is so hard. . .The disappointed is just so hard month after month.
This is our 5th month. . .When is it time to go to docs? What if there is something up with one of us?

Please don't feel like a failure. It can take up to 12 months to conceive and Drs normally start tests after this time. It took me a year and a half to conceive our daughther, we were starting IVF but the month I was having all the tests done we conceived naturally. I believe we did it because we had stopped trying so hard and were just going with the flow.

I know it's easy for me to say that, I really know how you feel, month after month and nothing, it gets hard and each month it feels like a kick in the teeth but try and stay positive and if you can relax about it all. Go talk to your GP too and they will put your mind at ease, it can take a long time for no reason at all.

Wishing you lots of luck xx

It took my wife and I the best part of 12 months to get pregnant. Keep plugging away, it'll happen eventually :)

Try not to get too down hearted hun...we have been trying since December and this month I was 8 days late...really started thinking it could be my month but then AF turned up, same as you, with a vengence and I was so disappointed but then I just thought I have to stay positive and KNOW that it WILL happen for me...just like it will for you.
Good luck hun and think positive...
xxx

Hey hon, sorry she got you. Average for conception is 11 months so please don't worry yet - stay positive and it will happen. xxx

Hey chin up babe we'll get ther in the end, frustratin every month she shows but will all b forgotten wen she eventually disappears for 9 months!! She got me aswell this morning & I was 32 days late!! Just gota keep smilin cos getting down about it isn't goin to get us our BFP wer hoping for!!! Lots ov :hug: x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back