5 days late...

Thanks for all the support girls.... i was tempted to test and said if AF didnt arrive today then i would use the digi this morning.... morning came and i did my FMU sample wiped and I saw a smidging of brown. I knew then that AF was on her wicked way! I chucked the FMU down the sink and stuffed a tampax up in disgust! lol. AF is here is FULL flow. Boobs still kill me but stomach ache has gone thank god. Im not upset or anything probably cos i know we are starting ICSI soon... i am never posting here again when im 5 days late! :lol: It got everyones hopes up and all for bloody nothing!

Thanks to all those kind ladies that answered though... :hug:

Hows everything going Emerald? Hope your well :wink:

Sorry the witch got you :twisted: but at least you didn't waste a Digi!! Good luck for next month :hug:

Aww sorry hun maybe your meant to get pg with icsi and have Twins Woop woop :dance:
Good luck for your cycle when will you be starting hun ?

:hug: xx

xxsammyxx said:
Thanks for all the support girls.... i was tempted to test and said if AF didnt arrive today then i would use the digi this morning.... morning came and i did my FMU sample wiped and I saw a smidging of brown. I knew then that AF was on her wicked way!
I thought that too back in November when I wiped up one evening, but it turned out to be implantation bleeding. The next morning there was also brown when I wiped, but 4 tests all said BFP. Why didn't you just test? :doh:

xxsammyxx said:
Hows everything going Emerald? Hope your well :wink:
Everything is fine with me. I'm still exhausted, but the baby is doing well. You can gatecrash Tri2 just to read up on me when I post an update :wink:

sorry hun :hug: best of luck with the ICSI
xxx

Thanks girls.... wondering if my AF's are starting to extend since this has happened a couple of times now! MEH!!!

Not bothered though as going for ICSI soon!

Emerald - i was going to hun but the witch beat me to it! (it would have read neg anyhoo! lol)

God she is here with a vengeance though... my stomach and boobs kill....!

Thanks girls... :hug:

Sorry she got you :hug: :hug: Good Luck with ICSI :pray:

:hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111