2 days late

MummyE

Reaction score
Hi ladiesss,

Basically im now2 days late and on the day I was due af I took a pregnancy test and was bfp. :dance: .. But then I took 2 yesterday and one had a very faint line and the other was bfn ..

I have no pregnancy symptoms but also no af symptoms ..

I'm totally confused am I pregnant or not ... The first test was first thing in the morning the other 2 were last night ... Would that make a difference ?

Xxx

That would defiantly make a difference! You should always try to use your first wee of the day for accurate results as the hormone that it detects is stronger... so I'd say BFP!!! Try and take another one either this morning or tomorrow morning if you can to confirm though :) x

Sounds like a BFP to me too !! Congrats !!! As LovelyL says, the hormone levels are not that strong yet so FMU will e more concentrated giving you an accurate result

I'm trying to not get excited since last month had a chemical pregnancy .. The epu told me my hcg had went back to "normal" ... So I know it's not from last pregnancy ... My other dilemma is that when I called my doctor yesterday she said she didn't get anything through from epu to say I had miscarried ...

And the nurse on the Phone was very vague and just said that's everything normal il let your doctor know then hung up :-S ...
I just presumed with the bleeding that meant my hcg was back to 0 but my friend said yesterday could it be possible that they meant normal as in normal levels or normal as in 0 ...

Couldn't get through the early preg unit yday and now it's just ringing out again.
Soooo confused lol..

Xxx

Hope you get through to them soon and get your questions answered. If it was left over then I doubt you'd get another pos result so maybe try another test, if the line is stronger then the levels are increasing so must be a new pregnancy!
Good luck hun ! :dust:

Thank you will let you know the outcome ! Hopefully we finally have conceived and everything will be fine..

Xx

Sounds like a BFP to me! Try again with FMU! x

It's now negative with FMU ! Arrrrrggghhhh !! So frustrating !! X

Sorry to hear this MummyE :hugs: was the test the same as you used before ? If not maybe its not as sensitive ?!

No it was a boots own one I used this time and a first response last time ... X

Could be wrong but check the test sensativity, I have it in my head that boots are quit high ? There's a sticky somewhere which lists them x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back