5 days late...

xxsammyxx

Reaction score
Hi, can anyone shed any light on this... I was due on Friday (CD28) although I have been getting AF on CD27 for the past 4 months so i'm 5-6 days late. No sign on AF though my stomach has felt tense and weird for a few days now. My boobs feel like rocks and they are so sore even clothes touching them hurts and they are ma-hoosive!!!

I tested this morning with an ebay cheapie and it was negative. I dont know whats going on...im so confused.

Can anyone help..... pleaseeeeee!!! :wall:

Sometimes it can take up to 10 days for the tests to pick up the LH in your system depending on how much of the hormone you are producing.

It could be that you need to try and test again in a couple of days or try to find a more sensitive test....they used to test as low as 10 MUI but that may have changed in the last 12 months :rotfl:

fingers crossed it's good news for you :pray:

I'm in the same situation. Af due last wed but it's a no show. Tested every morning with ebay cheapies and all are neg! It's frustrating and its getting me down. Good luck to u hun xxx

Oooo, that sounds really promising hun....give it a day or so and do another test! Maybe you need to invest in a clearblue!!

Good luck, will keep it all x'd :pray:

I agree with the others sounds very promising :pray: That is how I felt before I got my BFP

Test again in a couple of days.

Good Luck :pray: :pray:

I have a clear blue digi here but i cant see it saying im pregnant if the ebay cheapie doesnt? Or am i wrong? The clairvoyant i saw said i would be pregnant with a boy by March so it would be bizarre if i was! :lol:

The ebay cheapie might be showing a false negative? Good luck :hug: :hug:

Could be that your period is late also? Hope you get your BFP hunny xx

I have tested every day since i was late... they were all negative though :think: We are starting ICSI very soon anyway so i wont be upset... i just wish she would either show and get it over and done with or the test show BFP! :?

Oh, I really hope you get BFP!

Got my fingers crossed for you.

x x x

sammy, how many CB digis have you got? If you've got more than one, just test. They are so sensitive and are normally/always right with the results. Go on, woman. You know you want to test with it :wink:

Hey hun have you TESTED YET !! :lol: let us know your result
5 days late blimey that sounds like good news hope it is hun fingers crossed lots of baby dust :hug:

Ooo only just seen this hun. Hope this is it :pray:

My serious head is also saying that with the neg tests you may have also OV'd later than normal, hence you AF would be late also.

Oh Stuff that, just TEST TEST TEST!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back