10 Days late

BT

Reaction score
Hi

I'm 10 days late & very confused, I took a test on Fri which was neg. If I was preg would it show up by now? I know I'm propbably not but have symptoms but could I be imagining them? Really really sore boobs, very tired & dizzy & cramps as bad as normal AF.

How long before anyone got bfp? I'm never late & now just wish that if i'm not thenaf would just start & get on with it so i can sort out dates for next few months!

Has this happened to anyone else? It's driving me mad!
Thanks

hi there,

I had that happen with my first 2 pregnancys, it took me ages to show up on a HPT, best thing to do is re test in a few days.

Also it could mean that you caught right at the end of your cycle, a pregnancy test will pick up the hormone rougly 10 to 14 days after conception.

good luck
xx

I didn't get a BFP until I was 4 weeks late. I did a test at 2 weeks late and it was BFN. The first sign for me though was cramps. I had them for the whole 4 weeks that af was late so I knew something was up. Give it a few more days and then test again if af hasn't showed up. Good luck sx

I was 8 weeks pregnant till I got a BFP with my first child and 6 weeks with my second......my AF is due saturday and I have similar symptoms to you but I know that even if my AF doesn't show up I will probably not get a BFP for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back