4 days late......I could cry!

The average couple take a year Hun and our GP won't touch you before 12 months

so sorry she got you :hug: keep your chin up

Last edited:
I am sorry the :witch: got you hun was really hoping u had a bfp keep trying it WILL happen, maybe try to relax on a mini break I know u have your hols coming up soon and if it doesn't happen by then I bet it will whilst ur away as your mind will be focused on other things as well xx

so sorry lovely, like everyone said it can take up to year!!! for us it took 7 months good luck lovely and i totally understand it doesnt get any easiler each month xx

Hey Mrsmc just catching up with posts.....so sorry she got you.....sending you (((hugs)))....xxx

So sorry she got you!

Don't be down about it, me and o/h have been trying for over 4 years now, coming upto 5 years! So you are not the only one, you will get there in the end... I know it can be fraustrating as I have been there myself and still do some months even now, but you will get there one day.

Like everyone else has said doctors will not do anything until at least 1 year of TTC. If you need to chat anytime then we are all here for you

Donna xx

Big hugs to you Mrs!!

I know it is hard to have the disappointment of a BFN every month but it will happen eventually.

I think it starts to take over your life and it can make your really depressed.

This month i am just trying to relax and we have only BD when we felt like it, even though i was aiming at 10 days straight.

I hope you dont feel too disheartened by the witch coming but 5 months is really not a long time. Fingers crossed for next month xxx

thanks so much for all your kind words. Just waiting for AF to go so we can start again! :D

theres probably nothing wrong with either of you, try not to let it take over your life caus the more stress you give yourself the longer it will take, iv had 2 previous pregnancys within a month of deciding to try but this time im still trying 5 months on!!!!! its just one of those things.... enjoy the:bd: whilst you can caus when you have your baby you wont get time :lol: xxx good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back