3rd Trimester Bumpy Pics!

Haha thanks girls - my bmi and GD diagnosis would beg to differ though haha!! Only put on 10lb though so far - have kind of gained a bit and lost a bit at different points.
Some days I'm slower and other days I don't feel that different and almost forget I'm pregnant!
Xxx

I have good and bad days but starting to feel like the tin man all seized up :lol:

I have mild pgp too which isn't great. But aside from that I am fine.

I usually power walk everywhere so now I can't I can feel it plus I'm starting to knock things over with my belly :shock:

xxxxx

My hubby wanted to take a pic to show his colleagues as they keep asking about me, how much bigger do you think I will get in the next 7 or so weeks? X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 71
Love your bump Caroline! Imagine you must feel huge though. No idea how much you will grow but imagine it will be a bit more as babies grow a fair bit in the last two months?! Xxx

I know, I'm at the point where my maternity tops don't cover my bump so I'm stuck in dresses and my brothers xxl tshirts

On the bright side I most definitely won't go past 40 weeks lol x

Haha I kind of have to some days :) but in the end when it is over and I have my boys in my arms safely, all of this feeling ill etc will be 150% worth it :) x

32 weeks pregnant :)
f86ec58ec456ead0f0aec66ef7b4c1b4.jpg

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

:blush: aw shucks thanks RM :wink:

Didn't glow at all in my last pregnancy and haven't had much of a glow this time around but finally starting to look a bit more like a human haha.

As much as I'm wanting baby out safe, part of me is starting to feel a bit sad as this will be my last pregnancy so my last few weeks now with a bump! Xxx

Haha I have the same thoughts even though I'm having a rough time it's still amazing feeling movements and knowing I'm growing humans :) x

First bump pic in ages, 38+3. Can also see my outie belly button lol x

WP_20160725_22_52_12_Pro.jpg

Thanks, nope not long left now, the sooner the better really lol. I'm too uncomfortable now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back