3rd Trimester Bumpy Pics!

39 weeks and my bump is still really high LOL.
I don't like this shirt either haha!

Attachments

• bump39weeks.jpg
    bump39weeks.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 22
31+4!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Great pics everyone. Cant believe we all have so different sizes! Phoenix, you look good and don't think it looks that high! I want mine to drop as well :) Here is mine 37 weeks

37 weeks.png

I had some professional shots done today, here's one of the bump lol

Attachments

• bump39+3.jpg
    bump39+3.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 34
Phoenix, beautiful!

Love all the bumps. This is the best thread.

Ok officially looking and feeling big. 32 weeks today!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 37
30+5 ... Hating all the stretch marks x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    282.8 KB · Views: 30
30 weeks +1
f134eb131b331f73cdbd73b19fd8ee85.jpg

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Loving all the bump pics :) phoenix your professional shot is lovely! Xx

The all black Trimester. Feeling huge.

xxxxx

Attachments

• 2016-07-11-10-12-30.jpg
    2016-07-11-10-12-30.jpg
    209.6 KB · Views: 49
Aw you're all bump though RM - still petite everywhere else! I feel like I'm fatter everywhere haha xx

You're not fat Naomi, I only have a bump though I have lost weight everywhere else x

Well did I get a shock the other day - Ive been wearing my 12 leggings, they started getting a bit tight so I moved up a size :lol:

Then I tried on these stretch waist band hallumi type linnens size 12 and couldnt even get them by my thighs!!! I feel huge on the bottom half tbh. Top half except the boobs Ive not noticed much of a difference but I refuse now to weigh myself.

I havent since booking in :blush:

I dont think you look fat at all!!

xxxxx

Last time I weighed, I weighed less than booking in ... Going to ask to weighed by them next week when I'm there x

I keep saying Im going to use the digital scales at work in the clinic, but crap out of it! I think if I have put on weight it'll be mostly fluid and baby. I was the same last time.

I weighed less last time, but I just feel like Im carrying around an anchor, can feel myself totally slowing down.

xxxxx

Last edited:
I keep saying Im going to use the digital scales at work in the clinic, but crap out of it! I think if I have put on weight it'll be mostly fluid and baby. I was the same last time.

I weighed less last time, but I just feel like Im carrying around an anchor, can feel myself totally slowing down.

xxxxx

Oh I'm definitely slowed down and feel heavy :( I feel terrible for my son as he wants me to play and jump and get on the floor and I can't do it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back