3rd Trimester Bumpy Pics!

Fingers crossed you don't get to 40+ weeks kholl, I can completely relate to end of pregnancy fever. With my son I was picking up 17kg bags of dog food and that didn't work, tried all sorts of silly things that never worked x

35+1

a8af41abd90b02300dc39c11b10f2f4b.jpg

Thanks, I'm wearing my brothers xxl tshirts as my maternity clothes don't fit me anymore :/ x

Gorgeous MrsB!

Here I am,38 weeks tomorrow.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 49
This was 32w! I am now almost 33w.

Where is the time going?!

Looking good ladies ;)

xxxxx

Attachments

• 2016-08-09 12.28.24.jpg
    2016-08-09 12.28.24.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 71
  • 2016-08-09 12.26.59.jpg
    2016-08-09 12.26.59.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 65
Looking fab RM

Caroline I am in love with your bump! Not long now hun. Is that a cavalier king Charles in the edge of your pic? Xxx

On second glance it might not be lol - just looked a bit like mine! Xxx

It is ... I have 2 of them :)
I swear my bump gets bigger everyday
Here is daisy and button ... Button photo bombs as many pictures as he can x
e0ce3a0db98aeeac6bb5b7c073ebad0c.jpg

They are gorgeous!!!! Ive got a black and tan with a little bit of white on her tummy, called lola. Lush breed isn't it!! Xxx

Aww she sounds lovely, and they are, and so good with kids x

Omg MrsB, I don't envy you carrying that bump around!! It is beautiful though :)

Doggies are gorgeous too xx

My god that is a big bump. I get so confused when people make out I am massive, like I only have 1 in there - so many people are bigger than me!! :shock:

Beautiful and lovely woofies.

xxxxx

Some people are quite rude aren't they, I'm not sure if it's intentional or they just don't know what to say, I look down and think it's not too big of a bump, then I see myself in a mirror and think holy s**t x

I have made a bet in work now that I am going to tally how many people say on a daily basis "oh how long have you got now" its like no matter where I go.

Some people are quite rude. I have had to correct a few "fatty" comments. We arent fat. We are houses! theres a difference :p

Its to be expected carrying a baby never mind two. I think when bump is so obvious its as if it gives people the "right" to question or talk about it :lol:

xxxx

I got fed up at work with it, I had a patient ask how long I had left so I said 5months as that was the time ... He looked at me smirked and said you sure there isn't 2 in there. So i said there was then he shut up, I really wanted to hit him. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back