3rd Trimester Bumpy Pics!

eba00536714f00000006.jpg

Me at 29+6

Thanks Sarah, I didn't look that good on my 1st pregnancy though. I was all round. lol

Getting to the point where it's sore all over my tummy, but he's breech and maybe he is fighting hard to turn for me to have a natural birth. :p

Great bumps ladies.

Thing is it's not really that big, I've taken piccy myself tonight and it looks like a hot air balloon :) It's the only chance out of my whole pregnancy I have been able to take a photo so I thought I'd take the opportunity to post it. :)

I wanted to do one from the side, but my friend told me that was strange so started blubbing and didn't have it taken!.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yup Steph you may be right from the front it looks bugger all on the side it's become huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How on earth am I gonna get her out! :)

xxxxxxxxxxx

P1010014.jpg

P1010013.jpg

Hey Emma,
Your bump looks great hun, no bigger than it should be Id say. Have you any idea yet as to how big baby is at the moment. Im hoping to find out on Monday at anti natal.
PS are those trousers DP ones? Got me some of those!!!

Hi ya, I have no idea how much the baby weighs now. At 32 weeks she was just over 4lb as I had to have a growth scan so I am not sure now. Will ask on Thursday when I have midwife. :)

Trousers I bought the other day from Matalan, cheap and cheerful just to last me the next 4 weeks, except got chinese sweet and sour down them last night, can't eat anything on my lap cos bumps in the way and now they are stained as washed them straight after but you can't really see it :roll: :) For 8 quid who cares eh? They are quite nice though :)

xxxxxxxxxx

Are they maternity ones or did you just buy a bigger size?

Hi Hun, Just bought a 14 and some tracksuit bottoms to last me the last few weeks, I have very few maternity clothes, the majority were work clothes that I got in maternity and they weren't worn for long. xxxxxxx

This is me at 31 weeks, apparently I have grown since lol

Will know for sure next week the size of my uterine as they do not tell me anything in this area!!!! Will force the midwife to tell me everything I want to know lol

nathalie31.jpg

By the way Emma, your bump looks great!!!! Mine changes shape often and sometimes you can see a wave going from left to right lol everyday I have a slight different shape!!!!

I think i will miss my bump really, I always touch it !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back