3rd Trimester Bumpy Pics!

heres me at 33 weeks in a hotel in newcastle for my 21st bday!

33weeks.jpg

and i thought id show you jakes first pair of shoes hes guna be wearing when he comes home! (in daddy's hand)

jakesfirstshoes.jpg

You look so well. I hope your -pregnancy is going well! U mentioned on a night out on Newcastle,, How did u find it? I live here and I am used to the night life so I find it a bit boring now!

Love Danielle and Bubble xx

na didnt go for a night out just shoppin, then went out for dinner ect. havent been out since i fell preg, didnt want to risk it when i first fell then after that i was too worried bout people bumpin me ect we just have freinds round our house instead!

Everyone's bbumps are gorgeous!! :D

I seem to be going up like a balloon!! This is me at 18 weeks tomorrow - I feel huge already! Even my GP said I was big. Excuse the bbs x

Picture6.jpg

Picture7.jpg

Picture8.jpg

Stretchmarks now striking with avengence!

me last week (34weeks)
i1picture049.jpg

me this week (35 weeks)
i1picture051.jpg

Heres belly today at 39 weeks and 3 days, ready to pop any day now!! 4 days left woo hoo!!!!

Awww fab bumps girls!

Gosh, not long now Steph!!!!

I've managed to escape stretch marks so far....but theres still time yet, eh?

Heres mine as of yesterday

34 Weeks
P8240006.jpg

P8240007.jpg

aww lovely bump rach, no not long now!!! ive managed to escape stretchmarks too (on my belly at least, do have a few on bum!!!!) im convinced its because ive drowned myself in cocoa butter from day one!!!!

Lol - I know what you mean Steph - I'm the same, I just love the smell of Palmers cocoa butter - Like toffee mmmmmmmmmm!
I've got stretch marks on my boobs, but I had them pre-pregnancy.....They do look worse than they did though.

Wow - You could become a "Mommy" over the weekend - How exciting is that???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

PS - I still think my bump is the same shape as yours lol! - Don't know if that means anything though!

Hope your hospital bag is packed!

ha ha, i love the smell too!!! feel like eating it sometimes!!! lol (i wont thou!!)

yea its so exciting!!! really hope i dont go overdue!!! im just so uncomfortable now! yea bags are all packed and ready to go, finished off last night as i thought that could be it but all pains and cramps etc have totally disappeared today! gutted!! even wired myself up to my tens machine in preparation!!! he he!!

yea you are right we do have very similar bumps! i think perhaps you too have a little buba boy in there??????!!!!!!!! :?: not long to go before we find out!!!

Hiya Steph

Ooh you have a TENS machine? - You will have to let me know if its any good!

Shouldn't be long for you now! :lol: :lol: :lol: Will be looking out for your "Birth Announcement" over the weekend! lol - First baby's are typically late though aren't they?

Lotsa luck - Hope your little man doesn't keep you waiting too long! :lol:

yea i hope so too!

i have tryed out my tens machine when i had really bad back ache and it did seem to be quite effective!! like mini electic shocks in a nice way!!!! if that dosent sound too weird!!!!?? lol

Very cute belly Sasha! :)

Is that a guess watch? If so, I have that one too.

stephlw25 said:
ha ha, i love the smell too!!! feel like eating it sometimes!!! lol (i wont thou!!)

yea its so exciting!!! really hope i dont go overdue!!! im just so uncomfortable now! yea bags are all packed and ready to go, finished off last night as i thought that could be it but all pains and cramps etc have totally disappeared today! gutted!! even wired myself up to my tens machine in preparation!!! he he!!

yea you are right we do have very similar bumps! i think perhaps you too have a little buba boy in there??????!!!!!!!! :?: not long to go before we find out!!!

steph i have a bump just like that n found out last week im having a gorgeous lil girl! xxx

dont worry about the blue plaster.. i burnt my bump ironing lol daft cow i am

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back