For those of us in the 2WW!

Hi Girls, sorry the AF got you Pudds, keep trying.

Hoping you can help me, I have got stomach ache today, had a long soak in the bath which was good. If it's my lucky month, then I would only be at 3 weeks and 1 day, AF due on tuesday, I did have what I thought was spotting for the last two days. Been pregnant before , but don't remember any stomach aches/cramps at all at this stage, any one ese get this after spotting and before Week 4?

Did think it could just be my period getting ready to happen tho?

Any thoughts? Thanks, JJ

Sorry she got you Pudds :(

:dust: for all you girls TTC :hug:

Last edited:
:hug: Pudds :( Better luck next month, sweetie - I'll be right there with you! :) I know from past experience that my AF went haywire at different ages - as in, cyclical with turning different ages and whilst I've never been "regular" as such, I would be regular-for-me for about 3 years or so, then it would go haywire until I realised it was a "new pattern". Could just be your age!? :hug: and hope for next time!

:dust: for everyone else in the 2WW!

I never thought of that, I will keep an eye on it! I now seem to have a 33 day cycle. Grr... when do you suggest I begin testing OV?

xx

Oh pudds realy sorry to hear that!!! Not a clue when do test for
ov? I wasn't v good with it efore just thought sex everyday lol I would catch it then lol! Sending you loads of babydust x x x x

oh hunny!!!! sending you big hugs!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

sending you loads of hugs, love and luck ema lou xxx sorry she got you xxxxxxxxx

Don't give up hope now Ema!! Keep it up... (sorry about the pun). xx

good Luck Ladies!

I am now in my 2WW, Last fertile day was last night, We :bd: as much as possible so now fingers and toes are crossed.

AF due 24th/25th jan, hope she doesn't arrive!

Lynsey xxx

AF still not here, so keeping my fingers crossed.

One minute i think, im not that lucky, she will show her face and then the next i think i feel a wee bit pregnant but dont know if its all in my head.

Done a test yesterday but it came up Neg.... dont know if it was because it is a cheap ebay test or if its the correct result. :wall2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back